Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
Yeah, the original pilot draft had a number of interesting changes -- though I think the main loss is that Kevin's a bit more of an actual character (I suspect someone suggested that the original script was too gay).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
I assumed it was Joaquin, paid off by Veronica's dad. He was ordered to kill Jason in revenge against the Blossoms. Now he's covering his tracks.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Argue posted:

I hope it's not Joaquin. It would be pretty cheap to make the killer the only character on Riverdale who was invented solely for the show, as opposed to an actual Archie character. Same if he's not the killer but they kill him off to raise the stakes.

Though if it is Joaquin, it gives a pretty good suggestion of why Moose was written out of the show (or at least, out of Kevin's life) in episode two. They couldn't be too radical with their adaptation, could they?

• Locked thread