Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I wasn't so sure with the pilot but not I'm 50% thinking this show is beyond ridiculous and 50% completely unironically invested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Snooze Cruise posted:

We are watching a show about how much the creator hates syrup.

I like that even the Coopers buy Blossom Syrup because apparently supporting local businesses comes before grudges.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Codependent Poster posted:

The city itself is so confusing. It's apparently this small town where there's only one place to eat. But it has a giant school and a biker gang roaming around.

A plot in season two will be that Pop's closes down like the drive-in and Riverdale struggles with a famine.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

GobiasIndustries posted:

This show :allears: First episode of the season starts with a pedophile, last ends with "inbreeding", a heroin overdose and filicide.

It ain't even the last. At this rate next week will have reanimation, will forgery, and the Pussycats being relevant.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I've been coasting on the belief that the murder was consensually between the Blossoms and the Coopers because I haven't put that much thought into it and I was kind of right? :lol:

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Spergatory posted:

Apparently, next season is going to be a full 22 episodes, which has me kind of worried. It's possible to do a 22-episode season and maintain a consistent level of quality throughout, but it's not easy, and very few shows I've watched have actually pulled it off.

:stare:

That's... not a good idea. Even during this season the murder mystery seemed stretched out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Not sure what's more red, Mama Blossom's burns or Archie's fresh dye job.

• Locked thread