Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Does this town just have one place to eat or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Archie gave them the jersey. I don't think that people have more than one letter jacket, so that's probably the one from the car.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Archie should totally get with Cheryl.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I thought it was pretty funny how Val broke up with Archie saying he never included her in anything. I think we saw her like a total of 5 minutes after they got together. Pretty meta.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The city itself is so confusing. It's apparently this small town where there's only one place to eat. But it has a giant school and a biker gang roaming around.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Archie is like, the worst character in his own show.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jamesman posted:

Archie is the most relatable character on the show.

I like the way they turned the "Archie dates everyone because he's indecisive!" concept from the comic version into a "Archie dates everyone because he's just really loving confused about where his life is going and he's just grasping for anything that gives him a sense of direction."

Once he's out of romantic prospects, he's gonna lose his poo poo and bring a gun to school.

Well since Archie banged Veronica, he should just settle down with her since she's awesome. Maybe it'll rub off on him.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Sabrina is going to bring Jason back to life.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

So this small town which apparently has only one place to eat and one giant high school has different school districts?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

JethroMcB posted:

I enjoyed how The Gang stood on the riverbank telling themselves "We can't all go out on the ice, it'll break!" Long enough to stand idly by and watch Cheryl go through. And then they all immediately went out on the ice without a problem.

And then only Archie actually did something. Hell, he did everything. Break the ice, pull her out, give mouth to mouth... the others standing around watching and yelling for help amounted to jack poo poo. At least call the cops or take your coat off to warm Cheryl or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

"There's a vigilante in town that calls himself 'Archiekins'. We don't have any suspects, but he's probably one of the Snakes."

• Locked thread