Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

esperterra posted:

Yeah, controlling as Alice is I think there's definitely something up with Polly. There was a fun theory Betty actually is Polly and maybe that's why she's hella medicated, but this many episodes in I can't see that making any sense whatsoever.

Betty is hands down going to snap and think she's her sister at some point, though. Like in a bigger way than we saw with Chuck. I hope so, anyway. poo poo would be glorious-- from day one I've been sure 'Betty is gonna crack' will be a big part of the show.

I was totally on board with Betty-is-Polly, but it just wouldn't make sense now. I think her inevitable break down is gonna be better than that predictable-at-the-time twist would've been, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
This was a fantastic finale but that ending was garbage. No genre-bending twist, and it was Hiram or Hermione, for sure. Boring, and the show is MUCH worse off if Luke Perry is written out, especially like that. For once, phony leaks would've actually been way better. I wanted zombie Jason to show up at Jughead's foster house, home of the Spellmans.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

cant cook creole bream posted:

Leaving Cheryl alone after she almost killed herself was kind of a bad call. But I guess it kinda turned out fine.

I got the impression she was ready to come to them on the shore before she fell in. I think she changed her mind about the whole suicide thing.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
I want a Cheryl and Dark Betty team up. And romance, but lets start with a team up.

• Locked thread