Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
Best Jughead scene was when he swooped in and stole that young Boy Scout's cherry in the diner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
I wish Jason had an open casket funeral so all the cast could exclaim how natural he looks with COVERGIRL® LashBlast™ Mascara.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
Report card has the real name.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

It happened when Jughead was a kid, so he wouldn't have had ID on him and he was probably being a dick to the cop and gave them his nickname instead?

And I think it says Name and Address of Next of Kin Unknown here, so I can picture kid Jughead giving the bare minimum of information. I wouldn't want them tracking down my dad to come down to the station if I were him either.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

this is a hell of an outfit for Jughead to be wearing in New York State in, what, mid-late October?

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
Hell yeah it is, I watched it 5 hours ago.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

Cake is a burger, technically counts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

He's looking particularly DILF-y.

• Locked thread