Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I love everything about this show it's amazing and I can't wait for more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I think the showrunners have already confirmed sabrina is going to be on the show?

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Spergatory posted:

I'm starting to gunk that Archie is just there as a baseline, to remind us what relatively normal teenager-hood looks like so the bugfuck insane antics of everyone else are placed in the proper context.

it's super normal to gently caress your music teacher as a 15 year old, agreed

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Phylodox posted:

I hope the show goes as balls-to-the-wall crazy as the comics. But, like, so gradually that, by season seven, we're not even phased that the main plot involves Jon Bernthal's Frank Castle fighting off the Predator while Sabrina desperately tries to undo her soul-switching spell that's got everyone in the wrong bodies.

hell yeahs let's go full once upon a time

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Tiggum posted:

I was wondering about that, is Veronica's mother supposed to be South American or something? Or did Josie just completely ignore her mother's instruction there?

camila mendes and marisol nichols aren't white

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

hell yes looking forward to sabrina resurrecting jason

• Locked thread