Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
(I didn't read any of this thread ever and just finished the poo poo)

Holy poo poo.

not only am I blown away by the quality of the show, the entire ending is nuts.

99% of shows I've watched would have ended with ep12 as the cliffhanger finale. It answers all the questions, and it finishes a really solid arc in a great way. If the show had ended at episode 12, I may still have given it at 10/10. Maybe that's personal weakness. Maybe, accounting for bias, I would/should have given it an 8/10. But then I watched episode 13. I'm spitting this into two spoilers, for no other reason than that, if you didn't watch ep 13 yet, go loving watch it! Episode 13 blows everything away. Firstly, it does a thing where the first like, 6 cuts could all have served as a stinger on ep12 and finished the season. And right as you're about to say "Oh, so they just lacked confidence on how to end the show and put every attempt into the finale", you couldn't be more wrong.

This show is about learning right from wrong, and when it's hard choice, learning to make the right one. And if the right choice was obvious, none of this would have happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

feedmyleg posted:

So. In.

Super curious to see if this retains the period setting. And if Betty and Veronica can still show up in it as witches, and if so whether they'll use the Riverdale actresses. It'd be super confusing for general audiences if they did, though.

More confusing that if they used different actresses?

• Locked thread