Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

I don't cause gently caress Smallville.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Is this show off for a few weeks?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yeah my DVR schedule didn't have it on tomorrow or next week.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I hope the Cooper mom has a savings account cause that school paper job can't pay that well, or at all.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

She better watch out for Archie hitting on her then.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm guessing that biker bar had food too.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Seemed fine to me.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yeah that's basically tv speak for not banging.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

http://io9.gizmodo.com/dim-the-lights-and-feast-your-eyes-on-netflix-s-jughead-1795206111

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm sure more will come of it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

From Dark Horizons:

quote:

Actor KJ Apa has confirmed that the second season of “Riverdale,” which returns on October 11th, has been expanded to a full twenty-two episode season for its second year. Filming on the first episode has wrapped.

Geez.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

That's basically me in a KFC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

X-O posted:

Didn't Sacasa at one point say they might do yearly Halloween specials that didn't really fit into continuity and mention doing Afterlife there? I could've sworn that was mentioned at some point.

I don't remember that at all and it hasn't been mentioned on the sex archie podcast.

• Locked thread