Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Tae posted:

I think 4 updates might break the 1st page.

Okay then.

chiasaur11 posted:

Awakening had some of the lowest incest levels in the whole series, though, at least in the localized version.

Like, there are multiple normal, healthy sibling relationships.

My issue with Awakening is Nowi's outfit. I haven't played it but those clothes should not be on such a young-looking body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Drop Felicia; give the robe to Azura.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Tae posted:

I hope you guys realize this is basically Rinkah's last chance to stay on the playthrough.

I did but I haven't been voting her out of the party anyway. Maybe it's a good idea to point out which characters are at risk of being permanently dropped.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Tae posted:

That would be impossible!

No wonder he's awful at everything - he's trying to do everything!

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

+1 Dark Flier Hayato. Has he even been deployed once? Rinkah tried and disappointed; I'd rather tap someone that didn't even get a fair shot.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Elise, as inexplicably young-looking as you are, please be the sane one and stay with us.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Keep Mozu, bench Jakob

that butler of ours has been disappointing

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Tae posted:

Bench 3 characters. Permaspot for least voted character. Last call for Keaton: http://www.strawpoll.me/12939900

...is Kaze force deployed or permabenched?

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Tae posted:

Voting will end soon. Stat boosters and what will basically be Arthur-roids or weakness shoring is still close.

Effie! Will you put me down now? Pleeease? I don't wanna be your dumbbell anymore!

...this is now my favorite Support.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

W.T. Fits posted:

Yeah, but that's because your voters have an irrational hatred of the "callow youth wants to be viewed as a grown up because being treated like a kid sucks" trope. :v:

I for one have a major bias towards magic users. I don't recall ever voting Hayato out.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Isn't Elise's child Ophelia?

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

BlazeEmblem posted:

Nowhere. None of the children that we have recruited give him a Wyvern rider class set.

then what class set does... oh, Forrest can't support with Percy can he

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Seyser Koze posted:

Wait, since when do you get to be an enemy map leader in a Fire Emblem game and not die?

Granted, the last game in the series that I played was Path of Radiance, but still.

Since... the first game?

(Lorenz, a stage boss, is recruitable in that game.)

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

My suggestion is cut anyone whose child we've seen, which...

...wait is Saizo the only unit in that list for whom that's the case.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

yeah Peri sounds good

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Camilla please.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Nth-ing Mozu.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Hana.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Hisame still looks and presumably sounds a lot less like he needs a punch in the face, so...

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Gotta be Nyx.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Yes.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I'm gonna vote for Rinkah.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Who's open again?