Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Chapter title sound familiar?

It's a cute little thing that this game does. I like it. Needless to say, this is far from the only example, but we won't hear enough of the song to identify them all for some time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I think this counts as a jape. :confused:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Yes. Yes, it's beginning to look like you are.

But hey, unique boss death conversations are cool, even if I'm unsure they show up again.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I know that was basically just the Priestess profile, but since you mentioned it in the title... Great Masters use Lances instead of Bows. Ordinarily that'd make them much better, but this is Fates. :v: Priestess Sakura's always been a powerhouse for me.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

inthesto posted:

I really think it's more interesting this way, since optimizing children is fun for nerds like me.

No kidding. Messing around with the calculator was just about the only thing that kept me going in the months-long rift between the US and the worldwide release, and I'm gonna miss it when future games ditch kids because of the (not undeserved) reception to how they were handled here.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Black Feather posted:

throwing Midori (or any of the other kids) into her Deeprealm? Isn't that... kind of cruel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

You can bring a Second Seal and reclass Mitama before the end of the chapter - the game doesn't account for it st all and still tries to have her heal you in that cutscene. I don't remember exactly what happened, just that it was vaguely amusing but the game soldiered on.

• Locked thread