Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom

a few of them are repeats from previous bundles but if you dont have at least 3 of them its still crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

trying to jack off posted:

the only games i dont have in that that i want are the wetness, day of the tentacle and VVVVV

the second the page loaded and i saw the witness on the top there i thought "this is the best one dollar ill ever spend on humble"

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

The Shitness and VVVVVV combined are probably worth $30.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Meatboy, Stardew & Guacamelee are easily wroth the 30 bucks, but I already own all of those so suck it charity.

doughvakiin posted:

It's called The Shitness,

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
would also like to throw in the hat for stanley, which combined with the games mentioned makes the bundle a steal.

i didnt know it was possible to not own vvvvvv but please play it, really good music and fun game

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Squeezy Farm posted:

Information Doesn't Want To Be Free - Audiobook
Written by Cory Doctorow | Introductions by Neil Gaiman | & Amanda Palmer | Read by Wil Wheaton

:catstare: my wallet!

Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora Deluxe

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

elf help book posted:

a friend of mine heavily recommended mini metro but i dont know anything about it

ive been told constantly that its really really good but its always been super expensive (last sale it was 7,50)

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

The Milkman posted:

Please play VVVVVV and Guacamelee

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Fungah! posted:

Human Retard Machine

The Shitness.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

elf help book posted:

they added more games

HolePisser1982 posted:

ahem... Cums of Dickakiss Online, L.U.B.E.: Director's Butt, Bitchuals,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
they added hand of fate, which ive head nothing but praise for.
if anyone has a spare of that or mini metro, let me know