Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ps4 had bad ram

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ff7 was good, idiots

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
every ff before 7 is loving hot wet poo poo sprayed all over the sidewalk from a bums rear end and the bum also has AIDS

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
not being able to kill children anymore does not degrade my Fallout experience

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im a shithead not a scumbag and you know it, please do not mislabel me ):

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Sid Vicious posted:

Okay I beat Far Cry 5 and I really liked it, ending and all v:shobon:v

Far cry 5 was so close to being really really good but, and I dont remember which goon it was that said this but it was perfect description "you cant so much as fart in hope county without raising regions wanted level"

Give me time to gently caress around on own schedule dont just be like "nah funs over you gotta fight the boss and pacify region now"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Serephina posted:

I thought F-zero predates Mario Kart? But basically it's the same reason stuff like GoldenEye was popular; it was the first/only decent entry of the genre on that particular system, and that's all it really takes for an IP to stick.

Perfect Dark was 10x the game goldeneye was!!!

But it was just goldeneye with a ton of fixes I guess

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like the part in mario where I jump on the bad guy and also the part where I throw the fireballs *bloop bloop*

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Havent played latest one but whatever the one before that one was okay but got old kinda fast felt like enemies were super bullet spongy by the end of the game like I think it was last boss I just couldnt kill because the whole time I thought there had to be some gimmick I was missing to the point I looked it up and find out that lol nope just gotta shoot him a bazillion times

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

veni veni veni posted:

I heard on NPR that 84% of gaming PCs are purchased via disability checks because PC gamers are too fat to walk and too socially maladjusted to work.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I liek playing fun video games on my X Box One my favorite is far cry 4 and also fallout 4 and doom (:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I heard Duck and Cover call an old lady the "n" word one time because she said she liked to play candy crush

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
You think they ever gently caress IN the oats?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It's all like, hang on, I got one, it's all like instead of

honey bunches of oats

it's

CUMMY bunches of oats!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

itry posted:

Edit: How did Supernatural get 15 seasons. Imagine being an actor having to play the same character for 15 years. It's a steady paycheck, but they must have been bored out of their minds after 5 or 6.

Now imagine doing that while knowing that thousands and thousands of words have been typed about you loving your co-star

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Dr eggman is Italian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
minewseeper is the only good game ever made