Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
The correct way to play Alpha Protocol is to cheese the gameplay as quickly as possible with pistols and treat it like a visual novel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
I dunno games are weird. I had Sechiro 'click' during the Lady Butterfly fight and happily went through the entire game despite its low points because getting the timing and rhythm of fights along with getting the louder 'CHING' sound of a perfect parry hit all the serotonin synapses in my dying brain

And then I tried Bloodborne and never got the timing of the gun parries and it never felt right and I dropped it after 2 hours

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
Yeah actually that is honestly on me I should stop playing a game that isn't Sekiro like Sekiro

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022

Khanstant posted:

I went from level 1 to like 25 or 30 before quitting. People claim that's the worst part and bla bla it gets sooo good but nobody can really say why and you have to have severe MMO addiction to even be able to get passed all the terrible things MMO players just expect to put up with.

I had multiple people tell me it was very good, but the base game sucks you have to get to the expansions, so I did and I still felt like I was slogging through it and when asked they said no, it's the SECOND expansion where it really gets good and I turned it off to play Risk of Rain 2 instead

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
Rimworld has a ton of interesting stuff that I will never explore because I don't like playing mean people in video games