Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

I was surprised how gross and horny FF7 Remake is, it feels genuinely juvenile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

MSPain posted:

there is something about gamified romance and sex that seems gross to me. not just because it's "cringe" (which it is) but, like, there is something morally not okay going on. i can't put my finger on why i feel that way about sex in games but not violence.
:911: values?

Panzeh posted:

Honestly i find the horny in bg3 to be less skeevy because it's really up front that it's people having sex and not so much "tee hee the boobs bounce and the camera just kinda moves up this character's skirt" type beating around the bush about it.

:same:

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

MarcusSA posted:

Yes people think that.

A lot of people do.

A lot of people deserve to be nerve stapled

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

That's why you use a bag and methodically lay out your reagents in the exact same pattern each time you refill it

I would also put a blank map in the bag and put my mandrake over that. That way it either stands out, or I know to look under the map

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

Quote-Unquote posted:

Still the best inventory system of any game by miles. Just get more bags and organise stuff any way you want. I haven't played UO in nearly 20 years but if my account still exists I could log in and know exactly where everything is.

It has grids inside the bags now anyway

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

EightFlyingCars posted:

i guess this is the unpopular video game opinions thread

Yeah congrats on not straying from the original purpose for 2600 pages

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I like it

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

Waltzing Along posted:

mobas are better than any FPS game where the whole point is pretending to shoot each other.

The worst moba is better than the best FPS game. This includes every doom, quake, cod, whatever. And skyrim because gently caress FP perspective in general.

It's unpopular opinions not wrong opinions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

You're right, first person perspective doesn't work, that's why it's so unpopular