Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The Festival of Friendship was the best thing Monday Night Raw has done since the brand split and probably for a lot longer than that too. The video package the WWE production team make at Wrestlemania for their match is going to be incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

dromal phrenia posted:

probably also Rollins (because gently caress HHH and Owens)

I am only down for Gillberg replacing Goldberg if he is booked like Goldberg. If he can even half-rear end a jackhammer on Brock, I'll accept it.

also they'd need to use the actual Goldberg any time they'd use Gillberg in a Goldberg feud.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

To those wondering if Ziggler was going to do that stupid drawling voice through his entire heel run... I have some bad news :(

Any news about Ziggler that isn't him announcing his immediate retirement and deciding to live the rest of his life in seclusion with no contact with the outside world is bad news.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Yep, it happened at Wrestlemania a few years back - The Battle of the Billionaires, where the two old rich white guys hired a black dude and a Samoan to fight it out. Steve Austin was the special guest ref and he gave Donald Trump a Stunner after the match.

:patriot:

I think he's asking if they actually brought a photograph of that match to the White House

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

HerraS posted:

jesus christ

I actually think it might be part of the original photo. It's the only version I can find and this more zoomed out one has it in the reflection on the desk.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

That's really stupid and petty of Zayn. I hate it when wrestlers do that. It was funny when Regal called Jericho out over it when Jericho did it to Dawson (though tbf Jericho was only responding to Dawson doing the same).

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

People who cheer Ziggler are in a weird bad spot between marks who cheer faces and smarks who cheer for good wrestlers.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

a.lo posted:

he is going to die

People have been saying this about Angle since 2006.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

CubsWoo posted:

move over don west

The sneering dismissal of Fandango, the genuine confusion at the Sheamus doll, "Smells like cooking" everything about that was great

also him clearly pointing to a Shield shirt when he says "Daniel Bryan".

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

EugeneJ posted:

Finding 20 Old Timers that can pass a Wellness Test/physical might be a problem

I dig that New Japan always has old-timer matches at their big shows

Most of their regular old timers are around the same age as Goldberg/HHH/Jericho/Big Show who are likely to be in 4/5 marquee matches at Wrestlemania if that makes you happy?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Chromatic posted:

I can't really point out why but for some reason I really don't like that man. Just something about him.

*starts multipage derail about his dad being a murderer*

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

rovert posted:

No not that. Injured as in isn't cleared to wrestle.

There's a TV taping this week and NXT is running a dual crew tour too. The absences should reveal who is out injured.

Like big enough names to affect expected Takeover booking?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Didn't he become a firefighter? Good for him if he's getting another shot. Hopefully he doesn't go to TNA.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

DeathChicken posted:

And the new Pirates movie is coming out soon-ish, so if he comes back as Mighty Pirate Burchill WWE will manage to accidentally be timely with a reference by hitting the sequel 14 years later

the tweet said Paul and Katie Lea. Maybe Vince is finally getting his incest storyline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

BrigadierSensible posted:

What, (if anything), could be done to re-habilitate Dolph Ziggler?

He sells really well, and I used to like him back when he was antagonizing Zack Ryder on his show. But now he is a garbageman who sucks the fun from everything he touches.

How can we make him good, (again).

Shooting him into the sun

• Locked thread