Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I never thought I'd say this, but I actually haven't hated Otunga's commentary lately. At EC and for a couple SDL shows before it he's been acting as a foil for JBL, being the only one on the panel to call him out on his bullshit and sometimes actually shutting him up. I wouldn't call him good, but I'll give him a pass as of late because I hate JBL at the desk so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Tato posted:

They don't even focus on that aspect of the women anymore. They don't put out Divas magazines or video shoot DVDs or want people to appear in Playboy. So what's the point of the character? To deliver really bad lines and do the GRIND?

Bring back MTV's The Grind except have it be a half hour of Raw every week.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Go RV! posted:

I'll be so glad when Vince dies so that we can get rid of this absolutely loving bizarre verbiage.

You're assuming his daughter won't continue it because it's "traditional" now, and respectful to Vince's wishes. Hell, his will's probably 2 miles long and has extremely specific language and conditions that Raw must be run exactly to his liking down to the letter, or nobody gets their inheritance. He's going to rule the promotion from beyond the grave.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Graves has said 'Jesus' a few times too, usually when arguing a point with another commentator.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Strawberry Panda posted:

The epic rivalry started over who was the better concubine for Mr. H's.

It's funny because Alexa was one of them too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Sugar Blaster posted:

just a reminder that paul burchill once shaved the hair on his stomach to give the impression that he had definition

He's got nothing on Cyber Kong.

• Locked thread