Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007

Ben Smash posted:

Hello,

I ride the bus as I legally cannot drive a car on account of space madness. I really like buses and I was wondering what kind of bus is considered the best. My city has a lot of different buses but I really like the 7900-series Nova Bus LFS. It has a Cummins ISL9 Medium-Duty Truck engine with bypass oil filtration and targeted piston cooling which is pretty good but I'm not sold on it since it's a 2013 model and I'm sure there is something better by now. These came into use around 2014 but they seem to be running along just fine. The seats are hella nice, too. I'm a big fan of the ZF 6AP1400B transmission as you can barely feel it start and stop. Not as jerky as the old Orion I 4915-series buses were. We have a lot more New Flyer D40LF 1000-series on the streets but they're just not slick enough, you know?

At any rate, please share your bus opinions with me as I'm very keen to know. Thanks so much for your time.

i like the school bus the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread