Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Bryant: "Still want my bat?"

Maddux: "...no."

Beautiful :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

So Carl Edwards Jr. wrote a thing. It's good.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Rand alPaul posted:

Sonny Gray was kicked off the WBC roster because their insurance carrier wouldn't cover him :lol:

Works for me!

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Seriously, though. Didn't the Cards and Nats offer him 10/200+?

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

But Franklin Barreto looks promising!

:smith:

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Team Italy just had to "borrow" A's pitcher Zach Neal to pitch for them in a game against the A's. And no, I'm not sure how that works either.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Carlosologist posted:

guys, I am excited for the season to start

post one thing you want to happen for your team this year! I want Greg Bird and Aaron Judge to each mash 30 homers and be charming while doing it

Bring up some of the promising young dudes and announce a fancy downtown ballpark that doesn't use any taxpayer money.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

In celebration of 50 years in Oakland and of the Raiders moving away, the A's unveiled a new 80-foot-tall mural they commissioned from the Illuminaries, a trio of local artists that are all really, really good at what they do. They even let fans sign the bottom of the mural.

Pretty drat cool. New ballpark announcement should happen in the next few months, too.

Finally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

tadashi posted:

Susan Slusser mentioned in an interview that a fan suggested the A's build a ballpark on a floating island that they can just move wherever they want it. I cannot wait for Flotilla Park.

• Locked thread