Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
I'm ready to watch cost effective assets supply a marginal return on investment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/jay_jaffe/status/833035164456468480

This is insane. How do you expect a single person to believe that Dellin Betances is killing the team.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

I would advise against imagining the most terrifying hypotheticals at least until Spring Training is over.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Haha Dexter you have no idea what you signed up for, buddy.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Andrews: "Uh.... David Price definitely does not need surgery, and his elbow has uh... managed to repair itself, and he is guaranteed a bright long career."

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Dan Shulman does the Blue Jays commentary sometimes, and I honestly wish they would stop because it's like getting a glimpse into a beautiful new world, only to have to return to Pat Tabler and his fixation on players who are Big and Strong with Soft Hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

Drew Hutchison is the most awful piece of poo poo I've ever seen

This is the belief that will unite the US and Canada in harmony.

• Locked thread