Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I love him for a few reasons

-Trading him (and Tim Drew) to the 'Spos netted Cleveland an incredible haul: Cliff Lee, Grady Sizemore, Lee Stevens and Brandon Phillips. If only we could have gotten something good for Phillips when we sent him to Cincy, it might have been the best trade in franchise history. It might be anyways. Still pretty amazing either way, though. Plus he pitched pretty well for Cleveland while he was here: 75-45, 3.92 ERA. And that was before he learned to have better control.

-He's a true character. Sports needs characters to be interesting.

-The most hapless hitting pitcher ever, sans that bomb he hit last year.

I think Lee Stevens was supposed to be the centerpiece of that deal

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

I wanna see a batter steal 2nd, 3rd, and home on 3 straight pitches after eating a retaliation pitch

Then he taunts the pitcher a second time

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

tadashi posted:

I actually have legitimate worries about MLB getting bonus baby players into the country from the DR if the immigration is going to tighten their buttholes about every little details.

OTOH, Kang seems less like "little details" and more "has some real issues"

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

I would like the Phillies to not suck

• Locked thread