Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Anyone have a link to the MLB.tv thread? I can't find it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Here's the link to last year's thread. Maybe there is no 2017 iteration yet.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Your Taint posted:

Kris Bryant got pranked.

He thinks he's taking BP off a sound guy. Turns out the sound guy is Greg Maddux.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/majors/greg-maddux-pranks-kris-bryant/#xOCL4vWDL1YMc3Kx.97

lol

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Well, if anyone still has an open slot PM me.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

I don't understand why anyone gives a poo poo about IBB.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Your Taint posted:

That's going to be kind of an awkward tat if Baez ever plays for another team.

Or if he loses muscle mass and his arm goes to half that size.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

We don't know how to deal with anything but "Sunny and 65+" out here in southern California, sorry.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

IMB posted:

Someone pointed out last night on twitter that the MLB instagram account has posted more about tim tebow this week than they have about Mike Trout in three months.

Good god

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

I went to a Trout vs Kershaw game last year :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Zack...

• Locked thread