Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I sent Dex a nice tweet. Hope he sees it in the mountains of trash that's the St Louis fan base.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Popete posted:

I'm so desperate for baseball I'm watching a rerun of the Cubs spring training game that ended 1-1 from earlier today. It's something atleast.

Rewatch G7. That Cubs/Cleveland game was allowed to go into extras.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Pancakes posted:

There's absolutely no shame in this. I still re-watch 2011 G6.

I sometimes watch the last 15min with Pat Hughes calling it when I feel sad. It's on YouTube.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

DeepDickPizza posted:

How'd you guys miss this one?

loving hipsters.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Don't throw poo poo if you don't want people bat flipping you.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Now if a rookie takes your best pitch and blasts it into orbit then well the rookie deserves to bat flip.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Strike that fucker out if you don't like him. Make him hit a lazy grounder back to you. poo poo, steal a hit away with some sweet pitcher glove work.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

This is the only way to respond to getting a retaliative bean.

Then of course Arrieta turned into just a playable pitcher instead of lord of command.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Also they don't want to look like doofuses.

Apparently they've never heard of pitch face.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Has this been posted? It's Grandpa dancing in a bedazzled cubs uniform.

I suck at phone posting too

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Pancakes posted:

Dexter Fowler gonna get on base tomorrow night and straight-up moon Jon Lester during the game.

Then get gunned out by some young, emotional punk who doesn't respect the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Shiroc posted:

The day the Mariners finally dumped Rodney was great. I don't think I would dislike him so much if he was just bad, but he's so impossibly erratic. Will it be a 1,2,3 inning or will he give up 4 runs after walking three people, hitting two and 3-4 wild pitches?

The Curse of Carlos Marmol.

• Locked thread