Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

though that segment owned a whole hell of a lot, don't forget maddux is pitching from like 35' away and bryant's still detecting the curve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

how easy is it to find streams on reddit or elsewhere?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

so if streams will be readily available, what's the downside other than quality? annoying ads, yea, but adblocker does well. mlb was always like 90s behind too which pissed me off. i'm also not sure if i can go through another season of listening to the SAME ROTATION OF COMMERCIALS THAT APPEAR 18 TIMES PER GAME, 162 GAMES PER YEAR AAAAGGGGHHBBHBBHGVC

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Inspector_666 posted:

You're trusting your ad blocker to hold back the tide of malicious poo poo that any streaming site is likely firing at you out of a digital howitzer.

i've been running reddit streams consistently for years without any hints of breaches. are these sites really throwing that much malware out?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i'm sorry, but speeding up ibb, even if inconsequential, is good. give me more guys dingering. also, can't wait until an ump misinterprets a manager.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

it was prior

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/AnthonyDiComo/status/837373789499449344

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

stop listening to that idiot. seriously, ignoring him and the other three or four awful cubs fans made this thread at least checkable

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Popete posted:

So like 90% of the posts in these threads are blank for you?

Oh poo poo, maybe you can't see this...

like 1/4 are

and i see yours :)

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

if you guys don't want to hear about tebow then stop talking about tebow?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

where is corey seager in the lineup this season? kind of feel he should stay at two but could see him moving down a spot.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

lance berkman had a freakish stretch of about 50ab around...2010? i think he obped like 600, hit like 8hr, drove in a ton. i'm sure bonds went insane for a healthy stretch too

then there was edwin's may from last season or the season before where he hit 20hr or so

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

An hour before the seventh game of the World Series, Rizzo stripped off all his clothes, cranked the theme from Rocky on the clubhouse stereo one more time, jumped on top of a coffee table and began quoting lines from the movie and throwing his best shadow-boxing punches. Pitcher Héctor Rondon, joining in on the hijinks, picked up an aerosol can of shoe cleaner and sprayed it in the direction of Rizzo’s groin.

Startled and angered, Rizzo stopped and yelled, “What the heck, man!” He cut the music and stormed off toward the showers to clean off the spray.

“I’m thinking, Dang, what’s he doing?” Ross said. “We can’t have this negative vibe right before the game. I go by there. I can tell he’s a little irritated.”

Ten minutes went by. Rizzo finally emerged from the shower. He walked back silently to his locker with a towel around this waist. The room was quiet and uneasy.

Ross walked up to Rizzo and broke the silence.

“Hey! It’s not how many times you get knocked down … it’s how many times you get up!”

Rizzo chuckled. “You know what?” he said. “You’re right!”

Said Ross, “He rips the towel off, runs up, turns the music on again, and he jumps back on the coffee table and starts doing the Rocky motions again.”

Now, as Schwarber got ready to hit, Ross turned in Rizzo’s direction and yelled at him, “Hey, it’s not how many times you get knocked down….”

On cue Rizzo completed the battle cry, yelling back, “It’s how many times you get back up!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

did we know about this?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv7v4y_sato-yunker-ichiro-suzuki-health-and-beauty-cool_lifestyle

or this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QAqiqTQWJg

• Locked thread