Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

I pinged the mlb.tv thread OP of the last few years, Jose Oquendo, and the cracking down of sharing/VPN stuff on accounts made it seem to him that sharing wasn't a great idea anymore. My account has been shared for years and I used unblock-us all year last year with no issues, but I'm still a bit too skittish about it to risk banishment. If anyone wants to make a thread though, go nuts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Paracaidas posted:

Didn't he it? also steal a base at some point?

Someone made PDFs of both seasons/threads, right? I had them on an old computer and am bummed I can't find them anymore.

I feel like better PDFs were made at some point, but these are all I could find:
Thread 1
Thread 2

holy poo poo these are nine years old

• Locked thread