Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

I added thirty pounds of pure muscle to my gut region and I'm ready to throw hard and hit dingers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

I can only hope it was while trying to retrieve a drone

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Florp Grobnar

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Yeah I think you could do some interesting game and strategy changes to bullpen management that would help pace of play. Relievers must face a minimum of three, ect.

If baseball wants new fans it needs to make itself more accessible. MLB.tv is a start, kill the blackout rule, lower the price, and work on more social media/interaction

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

I'm on the season ticket holder waiting list for the cubs. I don't even live in Chicago. However, I would totally live there and in 20 years when that comes to pass I'll get a email about the pass being available

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Thrown Out On The Basepaths Like Atheist Nonbelievers

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Reactive armor baseball caps. When your cap senses an incoming baseball a small explosion launches a piece of your cap against the ball to blunt the force. Hire me MLB

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

*wild pitch* Juuuuuuuuust a bit outside

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

CubsWoo posted:

it's actually #LoneStarGrits, their new ballpark food. Three cups of white grits served al dente and mixed with chocolate ice cream, Cholula Hot Sauce, two ounces of fried tilapia and topped with Haribo gummy bear shavings. Served in a souvenir cleat for $37.95

I feel like this a joke but that's plausible

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Do we have a Thread for guessing who's winning stuff this year? I wanna call the Twins in the world series again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

David Ross sighing and saying David is the best part of that video

• Locked thread