Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

that's really impressive that he can do that but it's also stupid as gently caress and a balk imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

cheesetriangles posted:

Hi I finally stopped paying attention to football and baseball is close. How are the red sox looking this year?

probably really good. they have a great core of young talent that seems to keep getting better and they have like 3 legitimate ace starters (although price might be :rip:). papi is gone though so the magic may have left with him

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

I thought the funniest outcome would be that he finds out he LOVES alcohol after that sip then becomes a fat rear end in a top hat with mediocre skills (seriously everyone is a failure compared to him;he'll probably end up being president after he retires)

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

I too would like KP to win a gold glove but the other kevin is like really loving good at defense

My main wish is for Aaron Sanchez to be in CY contention with the rest of the rotation holding strong (and marcus stroman continuing to improve). And a world series i guess

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

yeah but greinke turned to poo poo as soon as he got paid

• Locked thread