Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Inspector_666 posted:

I am so fully ready for the Yankees Jays fanbase to completely lose their poo poo that every rookie person isn't Mike Trout Edwin.

yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Back in elementary school I was catching a softball game and a kid came up to bat and said "Watch this, I'm gonna nail it" and proceed to hit a huge line drive directly into our 65+ year old teacher's neck. She had to go to the hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvbZrOPaZIs
Troy Tulowitzski is very cool. Baseball Dad

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

When the opposing team IBBs one of your guys, it's fun to hoot and holler at him and call him a big scaredy wuss, so this rule change sucks because it takes away one of my hooting and hollering opportunities.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

my dude looks like he glued on some scraggly rear end pubes. no beard that long should be that see-through

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

The best thing about that famicom game name list is that literally all of them are funny to say out loud. Darryl Archideld, Sleve McDichael, and Karl Dandleton are my favs

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Some Numbers posted:

Buck Martinez is one of the few good home run announcers I've heard.

Git up ball, aaand GONE!

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

seiferguy posted:

Dan Duquette reveals why he didn't try to sign Joey Bats:

ahh yes, the working class, I too am working class with my dozens of millions of dollars per year salary

that's some Taco Town poo poo

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Arm_Fruit posted:

"Javier Baez is the most exciting player to watch in baseball!"...

Sure, when he's not infuriatingly swinging at three straight high heaters.

What I like about this is that you could swap out Javier Baez with Kevin Pillar and the post would still be accurate.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

The Jays signed Chris Coghlan. Curious to see what they do with him / where they put him.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

The Jays are apparently not taking Upton Jr. to the roster in favor of Ryan Goins :what:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Pearce can play 2B if he has to. Meanwhile its a bunch of garbage in the OF and if Pillar gets hurt, who plays CF?

And spring stats mean jack poo poo. A Coghlan/Upton platoon in LF with Pearce at 1B would be quite good and instead its going to be Carrera and Pearce while Smoak plays 1B and Goins is the best pinch hitter off the bench....

This post sings to my heart

• Locked thread