Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Death Vomit Wizard
May 8, 2006
Bottom Feeder
Anyone know if mlb.tv subscribers will get access to World Baseball Classic broadcasts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death Vomit Wizard
May 8, 2006
Bottom Feeder
I'll agree with the above poster who said the Braves radio crew is better than Chip Caray. But I don't mind Chip. I mean of the broadcasters that can't shut up, at least he is really knowledgeable. The dudes who both don't know wtf they're talking about and can't shut up are infinitely more annoying. I often feel lucky to have such good local commentary. Also, in the postseason, the best is mlb.tv with only stadium audio.

• Locked thread