Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
Price is likely headed to the DL.

Also, are there any good baseball podcasts? I'm looking for something entertaining AND informative, and preferably about what's going on in the league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

The Walrus posted:

I mean yeah I agree, it's not going to happen I know it. but his at bats really look good this spring. nice discipline, good sense of the zone. don't actually think I've seen him SO in the game's I've seen. obviously he's never going to be a power hitter but if he can hit opposite to a shift on a somewhat regular basis setting up top of the order that would be such an incredibly key piece in the jays arsenal

I would like for Kevin Pillar to reach double digits in walks.

But for real, I am hoping for Liriano to look as good as he did in Pittsburgh. This mostly relies on his BB/9 rate, I think.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

sportsgenius86 posted:

Drew Hutchison's last three starts: 11.2 IP, 27 H, 21 ER, and a total spring ERA of 10.02.

Great job, Neil Huntington you loving dipshit.

Oh, I see that Hutchison is improving.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I have listened to two different baseball podcasts where the Rays fan predicts them to win 87 games.

I am fairly certain that will not happen.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I just don't understand why you'd want to keep Goins on this team when you already have a slight upgrade with Barney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Goins could be the greatest glove of all-time, but I don't think that'd be enough to justify his sub-.200 average in the line-up.

• Locked thread