Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Delivery McGee posted:

You still didn't say what that adorable tiny ridiculous car is. Are they available in the US? I want one too.

Only if it's 25 years old or more. I've been looking all morning for good ones
http://www.duncanimports.com/used/Toyota/1990-Toyota-Sera-86d46dd60a0e08f769e856e3d449e228.htm

Humphreys posted:

It's a Toyota Sera. Granted it is kitted. Right Hand drive only. It's on Paseo frame but you only get the kick rear end gullwings on the Sera:
Strangley it's an old as gently caress photo but like a football feild away from current photo:

That red car in the BG is a loving weapon. 10 sec 2WD Ford TX3.

EDIT: gently caress the rules: no one takes a photo of their car with scenery as primary focus.

EDIT2: We were sponsored for a few sound offs and I went witih Eclipse becuase they were the OEM audio for Toyota at the time and thought it would be a fun thing to do. "Oh yeah give me all the poo poo you should have had in the car originally". Granted - the Seras parcel shelf had a rotating set of speakers to adjust to your preferences.

How is the trunk space and the stock handling? The Tercel isn't known for performance, but man these things are cool and relatively cheap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Humphreys posted:

Trunk space is tiny. The rear seats are horrible but they fold down and instead of a little hole to the trunk a big panel slides out. Hanlding is good - brakes are terrible. Tiny front discs and rear drums.

They were built from 89 to 95

That is amazing news, now to save up a little more money...

• Locked thread