Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

Disgruntled Bovine posted:

I took this photo 5 minutes before you posted that Adiabatic, so I'm posting it anyway. Not to contest the winner, but because I drove 1/2 an hour out of my way to get it and I think it fits the spirit of the request better than yours.

Gloucester area bedrock. Most of the granite buildings in Boston are made from this.

I was just up there doing some work in the harbor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

I actually like this

Agreed. This is way more impressive than a one-wheel peel in a Mustang.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Disgruntled Bovine posted:

:siren:NEXT CHALLENGE: Pretend you're a railfan! Get a photo of your car with the locomotives pulling a FREIGHT train. Passenger isn't my thing. :siren:

Could you find a worse better sign for MA? Crooked + Vodka bottle on the ground? Maybe some empty Oxy scrip bottles? :lol:

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

QuarkMartial posted:

I love that old truck and the story.

No, I'm not crying, it's allergies.

I'm not crying, you're crying!

Slung Blade posted:

Very well, thank you for letting me share my truck's story.

:havlat:post a picture of the best burnout patch in your locality, that you didn't create yourself:havlat:
I had to risk life and limb for this, drat Cape Cod Tourists!

https://i.imgur.com/RkYmXnw.gifv

Someone did several rotations in the middle of Rt 28. Does that count?

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

beep-beep car is go posted:

Knowing where that is and what must've been involved, I say yes, but I am not the arbiter of what is right.

Just North of the 151 exit. You a local?

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Slung Blade posted:

Plenty good enough for me.
Probably 3AM.

OK, my turn then...

:havlat:Post a picture of your car in front of a ridiculous artificial roadside attraction/tourist trap. Giant Fiberglass Pineapple? Great. World's Largest Ball of Yarn? Perfect. Concrete Dinosaurs? Fine. Corn Palace? Acceptable.

If someone gets one in front of Roadside America in PA, I'll donate :10bux: to the ACLU.

No signage, or natural wonders allowed.
:havlat:

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

QuarkMartial posted:

How's this?

Also will have footage of them moving the General Lee once it warms up and he puts it in gear...

Eh, I'll allow it. The Fiberglass General Lee is what I was looking for. What parts move?

\/\/\/ That's perfect, shame it wasn't recent.

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I'm sad I was at work until late last night and was beaten to the burnout/skids because Motofest was held in town last weekend and there's plenty on the roads...

:lol: Yeah, that's way more impressive, although obviously officially sanctioned. Still impressive!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

beep-beep car is go posted:

Schenectady isn't ba--I can't do it.

Ithaca is nice... but that's about it.

I'd skip the Cape, the mainland is where it's at. Prices are high as gently caress, tourists are annoying, and the place basically closes in winter unless you're a junkie or scientist.

• Locked thread