Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
gently caress purists, that's awesome. I want a second s2000 to mod and then drop an ls7 in after I gently caress it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

Any idea what brand tires and axles he buys? I need to buy stock in them for.. reasons...

I had a friend in college that threw a supercharged rotary into a miata. That thing ate more axles than apex seals before he finally put the rear end out of my roommates thunderbird in it. He easily went through 3 or 4 on each side before he did that.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Yeah that bonnet ain't going on again without some serious modification :aaaaa:

No poo poo. That's insane. What are your plans as far as a hood goes?

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

tehk posted:

Probably a hole in my Mugen hood, but I did do this with a plasma cutter and my stock hood last week

The most ridiculous ///M power bump ever would probably be acceptable as well.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

tehk posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qayrFqklgFA

So I got her running. Now to grow the balls to put it into first gear.

:eyepop: :popeye: :eyepop: :popeye:

Jesus Christ.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

tehk posted:

I got a few offers of sponsorship, and oddly enough a offer for a free wrap. While molestation is not what I'd target with my wrap, I would consider a ricky bobby style "ME" wrap with a vicious house cat instead of a mountain lion.

Something like this bike jersey I own would be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
s2000!

• Locked thread