Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It's funny millennial's have only been alive for 20 years because the CIA is the least trusted branch of the Government within the Government - infamous for being infiltrated by the KGB during the Cold War, during the 60's in the Pentagon it was a running joke anything the CIA knew the KGB would know within 24 hours. Which is kind of how we got to the Government within a Government we got to today.

old fat bird fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Feb 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

Isn't the New York Times owned by that guy who worked for the BBC when they were covering up Jimmy Seville's poo poo?

It doesn't really matter since covert government propaganda schemes like Operation Mockingbird were signed in to law under the NDAA last year.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Something like half of the New York Times traffic comes from China even though the publication is blocked there??

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Thirsty Girl posted:

sorry about your broke brain

you're not sorry

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Why did the fear the NSA?

They've been weirdly mum on the whole "Russian Hacking" thing even thou they'd literally have all the evidence in regards to it - their current assessment is they have “moderate confidence” something might of possibly happened. and if that isn't an idiom for Hillary's entire campaign from start to finish idk what is

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Old Man yells at The Cloud

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

We've got him for sure this time, boys! There's no way Trump can possibly get out of this one!

seriously it's like a roadrunner cartoon

this is what the media and Disney want since most Hillary supporters can only relate to complex political ideas like BAD MAN SAID MEAN WORDS by relating it to similes about children's cartoons

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

are you going to be ok you really do seem very upset :ohdear:

maybe you shoukd go lie down in the nurses office a while?

I hope you enjoy this weird gimmick you think people are laughing at because it seems like you're having a meltdown over a weird orange meme man that doesn't affect your lovely posting or worthless opinions you're entitled to in the slightest :D

maybe be more secure in your balsa-wood world view?

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

lol you seem like you are panicking when you post like this

*old fat bird is screeching and flinging poo poo

"no im not melting down! YOURE MELTING DOWN

lol

ah the old "I'm rubber and you're glue" defense :D

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Grevling posted:

It must be nice living in a separate reality where anyone with political views that aren't your own fit neatly into a stereotype so you don't have to think and then accuse them all of doing the same thing.

thinking was never that dudes strong point anyway

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Grevling posted:

You're exactly the same.
:laffo:

I'm not delusional about it thou

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Grevling posted:

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's hard to understand what is happening. Is Trump an idiot that got carried into office by racists? Is he a plant "Putin" by Russia? Is he a megalomaniac bent on world domination? Is he all these and more?

edit - Also literally Hitler?

millennial's belly ache about Trump's ability to somehow summon at will these phantom swarths of racists and homophobes but he seems to be doing a pretty bad job of it after the election since most people are sitting back and laughing at protestors rather than going out and confronting them on their perceived ideological level, the current DNC is that newscast from 2004 about 4chan with the exploding van but WIKILEAKS has been added in via a trial copy of Sony Vegas as well

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
why don't you stop MELTING DOWN you WORTHLESS MANCHILD
*literally holding back tears*
does BABY need his BOTTLE Trumptard
*actually shaking*
d-do you get physically excited from HUMAN SUFFERING?!
*is the 2017 version of a Tea Partier scared in to a corner 6 days a week*

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Good thing literally no one gives a poo poo what defeatist liberals who couldn't even be motivated enough to block the worst candidate in history think

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Uncle Enzo posted:

The emotional source of my fluids can't be that important, if you're drinking them over the internet, right? Just imagine whatever you want, seems that'd be familiar for you.

In the meantime, would you mind sharing how you anticipate trump helping you? Plenty of fluids, coming out of my body, for you to drink

I'm sorry that your world view is collapsing around you but this is a really weird way of lashing out, I'd mention this in your next therapy session if I were you poster Uncle Enzo

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I read an article that said university students, particularly 8 year ones versus 4 years have such insular ways of teaching in university and are only exposed to one type of political dichotomy most of them literally cannot and do not want to fathom life from another persons perspective. Since that person didn't have the same prestigious education the entire notion that there are other opinions is completely disregarded like what's perfectly displayed above. The problem with living in your own narrative is you still have to share the world with everyone else, the poor dumb people you look down your nose at thou aren't taking anti-depressants and Literally Shaking over everything the president does and their outrage was way more fabricated when Obama won - than what the left is drumming up for what was ultimately one of the worst campaigns ever run. She made Mitt Romney look like god drat Mister Rogers.

old fat bird fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Feb 19, 2017

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Professor SJW posted:

he's too whiney and needs attention too badly to be cool

it sounds like you guys have a lot in common actually

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I mean, they can if it's a perceived sociopolitical underdog they can convince themselves they somehow identify with their struggles on some surface level, despite being straight, white, cis people just like the ones they're protesting against. But that's mainly to reinforce their victim mentality which justifies perceived victories and hand waves complete bungles - like the 2016 election :D

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
When Mitt Romeny said 47% of the country was water trash it was sign of his complete disconnect from the common man, when Hillary said "Half Of Population Of U.S. Are “Irrational” “Functional Illiterates”, Including Sanders Supporters" that was just Our Girl Telling It Like It IS :D

STUPID TRUMPTARDS, REEEEEEE

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Xun posted:

I don't understand the argument that colleges are "liberal brainwashing institutions". None of my classes really seemed to lean one way or another on the political scale and most if not all of the political preaching is coming from other students. And also the random crazy old people that show up and yell at students. But to be fair I'm a STEM major at the racist bakesale university so :shrug:. Is it not like this in other places?

I don't think it's a #'s thing or that one opinion necessarily is more prominent - it's presented more as a case that there are no alternatives ever exposed to these people and the ages of 18-25 are when your brain finally stops growing. If you were only exposed to one viewpoint during those 8 years, which was basically echoed by all your peers and teachers, and then went on to a comfy job in a coastal liberal city with more like minded people. Paired with how logical and scientific your brain functions after 4+ years of classes in the method it's hard for these types of people to perceive how someone in a "fly over" state feels about day to day life because they're almost in a different world entirely. Paired with the drastic Team Sports Mentality society has adopted in the past 20 years - media is either Blue or Red with very little cross over. We are at the point where the former "progressive" and passive party are the ones out in the streets literally attacking people in gangs. We have people that voted Donald J. Trump in to office making more sense than anyone around because of their ability to acknowledge other people's points of view. I think there's been so many changes to how we guard and align ourselves with these false dichotomy's people don't even see each other as people anymore. And that's a very dangerous mindset, regardless of what fostered it.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

reality has a "left-wing" bias.

the people rioting are anarchists they aren't part of the general protests.

you really earned that title lmao.

reality is subjective, you're an egotistical idiot

the people voting for Trump because they hate blacks aren't part of the Bernie and general outrage people who can't stand Hillary

you're proving every one of my points to a T - lmao

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol, all the lame Hillary supporters are sourcing offsite quotes because all of the Trump goons are making them looks like mouth breathers

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ape Fist posted:

I feel that this is a lie.

after posting about what a dehinged moron racist conspiracy theorist trump goons are it's just easier to find a site that reinforces all of the stereotypes for you instead of people with trump avatars calling you out on being a pathetic egomaniac who can't deal with reality

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Kind of like when you own the IT guy on Facebook and he goes back to posting John Oliver Youtubes

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
What are liberals going to call their perceived enemies in 4 years when racist and nazi have completely lost potency??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ITT 50 pages of Trump goons deconstructing the team sports mentality that is ruining the country and keeping people divide in to their pet issues they've been fooled in to believing are important when they affect .05% of the population. And Hillary supporters saying lol Drumpf and posting offsite quotes that reinforce their 2008 memory of a tea party caricature.

• Locked thread