Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Is this the newest liberal tears thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
*Sees 5+ new pages in thread and comes in to see what may have happened.*

*quickly notes that half of the posts are typical Misanthrope idiocy*

:yikes:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

feelix posted:

lol hillary lost

:hf:

Flynn talked with Russia or not... don't care. if it warms relations I am all for it.
My off the cuff thought.

Laughing at everyone that seems to enjoy and want the cold war to come back.Yet were A O K with the Iran agreement.

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Feb 15, 2017

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Fact: It is easier to stay afloat in salt water.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Toadvine posted:

What can you really glean from a turd?

i HAVE GLEANED MOISTURE FROM THIS TURD OF A TOPIC.

FAKE EDIT:woah caps

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Jukebox Hero posted:

"Well, Trump has had a flaming dumpster fire of a presidency but all things are equally bad so the people desperately hoping this sinister demagogue stops shouting from the rooftops how he deserves to be allowed to destroy then goes away? Those scared people? Yeah gently caress THEM, STUPID LIBERALS! LIBERAL TEARS gently caress YEAH! HAHA gently caress YOU LIBERALS!"

A flaming dumpster that has done less harm to the country than obama did.

Improving relations with both allies and old enemies?
Not going on a world wide apology tour?
Looking to kill a huge and far reaching piece of poo poo like the ACA?

HOLY poo poo HIS PEOPLE TALKED TO PEOPLE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY!
BURN HIM!

He would burn, but your tears keep him moist. :smug:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Jukebox Hero posted:

But liberal tears! The liberal tears, man! I'm taking enjoyment from human suffering, aren't I cool yet?
"human suffering"

Jesus christ dude, are you going to be ok?
There there.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Uncle Enzo posted:

I heard he politely asked netanyahu to hold off on building settlements. I'm sure that's going to work. I am literally laughing as I write this.

You can drink my liberal tears of mirth. I hope they enrich and sustain you. I wish only good things for the posters in this thread.

Dude, I've long since waded out from your personal reservoir of saltiness. You are one of the moistest motherfuckers on the forums.

Is that it? Is that your grand plan? To literally drown non liberals underneath the waves of tears?

Uncle Enzo posted:

Netenyahoo is literally a cartel boss.

Seriously, about those meds. Seek help.

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Feb 16, 2017

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Uncle Enzo posted:

Please, trumplovers, tell me more. Tell me how he's going to solve your problems or make your life better in any way. Tell me how your life will be better without the ability to buy insurance

Tell me which world problems are going to be solved. Tell me more how congress is going to happily cooperate with him. Tell me how a guy who writes sloppy, vague EOs with no input or coordination with the people supposed to carry them out is going to make your dreams come true

Tell me how a Senate gop who is already, 3 weeks in, investigating senior members of his administration, is going to rubber stamp anything he wants

Nothing will make me happier. I want to hear your hopes and associations and plans for the future. I want to hear about how you'll just buy better insurance from a 9 layered shell corp based out of a po box in delaware than you have now.

Tell me you're buying a house, starting a business, quitting a job, based on what you think Donald Trump will do to make your life better.

The more aspirations you share, the more of my tears of laughter you can savor. It's a symbiotic relationship that I propose, I mean you no harm.

I seriously am envisioning you in a warm tub with your laptop and a straight razor. Just go to bed dude before you do something you wont get a chance to regert.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Uncle Enzo posted:

Don't get it. You want liberal tears or no?

Tell me your dreams, fog tripper. Tell me the future you envision. Tell me how you're counting on trump to make them happen

Tell me of your anticipation as you wait

I count only on myself, and the tears that you weep that will ensure a non-democrat rule for generations.
(PS I did not vote for trump, nor do I like him. However I like you less so there is that)

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

nomadologique posted:

oh buddy. ohhhh buddy. if you like death, you're really gonna like this.

Do you sometimes forget which account you are posting under?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Uncle Enzo posted:

The emotional source of my fluids can't be that important, if you're drinking them over the internet, right? Just imagine whatever you want, seems that'd be familiar for you.

In the meantime, would you mind sharing how you anticipate trump helping you? Plenty of fluids, coming out of my body, for you to drink

Perhaps many of us are not looking to the government to make our lives better and are instead making it better ourselves?
God drat, but you are a pitiful creature.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Failing to deal with Iran now is just exacerbating problems of a future crisis. In particular, the possibility of Iran developing nuclear capabilities is very real while Obamais off trying to perfect his putting.

:agreed:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

nomadologique posted:

bro you don't wanna live beachside that property is gonna be underwater in a couple decades.

Liberals will someday run out of tears and the waters will recede.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Phone calls are illegal?

WTF?

gnarlyhotep posted:

lol I probated you for being racist

you're obvs a great guy

Look at this guy who suggests that he read posts in context prior to acting on reports.

bitmap posted:

haha what a fresh joke you should drop it in every single post you make

It fits in every stale whiny thread about trump. If it works why change it up?

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Feb 17, 2017

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Lunixnerd posted:

The new liberal tears thread has gone to poo poo, Trump is good idiots.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

thathonkey posted:

dont worry im sure there will be a new trump thread for you pathetic and utterly retarded losers to poo poo up with your constant fellation of trumps decrepit micropenis.

lunixnerd, fog tripper, spunky ho, and the rest of the huge faggots that should kill themselves for trump brigade you know who you are and what you are. How does trumps rancid spunk taste have you gotten used to the smell yet

The next foreseeable non-democrat government will be glorious.

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Feb 18, 2017

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

thathonkey posted:

heh heh, one month later and trump is still president. libtards lose again !!

Nice meltdown.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

If people wanted to read other forums, they would read other forums. Please stop.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

thathonkey posted:

haha the trumpers are uncomfortable with the crazy they tacitly support being thrown in their face

Your perpetual meltdown is epic.

GREAT SATAN posted:

I'm not even a Trump voter I just think the Democratic Party has gone to absolute poo poo.

:same:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

She literally had the world's biggest music stars performing concerts for her and Trump had..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

rezatahs posted:

that face disenfranchised millions of fence sitters

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

scrubs season six posted:

Yeah just like the Republican party the last time they lost a presidential election.

lol if you believe it is remotely comparable to the current REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

scrubs season six posted:

The point is that people (including many Republicans) said the exact same poo poo after they got dunked on by Obama (~30 more EC than Don's YUUUUGE victory) for the second time, after they were 100% convinced they were going to blow him out of the water because he was a "lovely president." There was a whole lot of "we gotta go back to the drawing board" type poo poo.

Repubs went back to the drawing board and found Trump, who was elected by virtue of running against one of the most disliked, most establishment, most baggage laden candidates in history. Did the Dems gently caress up? Obviously. Does one bad presidential candidate mean the party is dead? Get a clue, retards. The lovely R candidate beat the lovely D candidate by the smallest non-W margin of victory in 40 years, and got reamed in the popular vote.

Lets say you are right and not just a weepy salty liberal trying to make himself feel better. Who is your next great nominee on the horizon of the democrats? Chelsie?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Jukebox Hero posted:

You're a prick.

You mad?

Jukebox Hero posted:

But liberal tears! The liberal tears, man! I'm taking enjoyment from human suffering, aren't I cool yet?

Oh, I forgot this is you.

:fuckoff: you whiney little lib

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

You're going to die alone because your cancer treatments have bankrupted you since the repeal of the affordable Care act.

"affordable" :rolleye:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

I said come in! posted:

Racism no longer exist because liberals apparently used the word beyond its usage limit. Is this a lot like how internet service providers have bandwidth limits? Does it reset each month?

You are not the smartest person in the thread.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

thathonkey posted:

worst thread
worst posters

and can all of the coward non liberal that post in the liberal gun lovers thread please stop posting there. it clearly states it is for liberal gun lovers only. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

I love my guns liberally.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Jukebox Hero posted:

Can we just all agree that FT probably jerks off to pictures of crying black men

You are literally shaking as you type this stuff.
There there.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Ape Fist posted:

They wouldn't do it if they didn't think there was a kernel of moral satisfaction to be had from doing it.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Toadvine posted:

It's simple: calling everyone a racist or a Nazi dilutes the efficacy of that criticism. This is the moral of the story the boy who cried wolf.

lol, but wolves still exist :smug:
- A GBS poster

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Kjoery posted:

nothing about that campaign was identity politics.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I don't know how far this polarization has reached in the US, or how further it will continue, but Trump and his clique certainly sound like assholes who like to pour more oil on this fire and then playing the victim card when things are heating up.

This is a lovely hot take, considering that the Dems polarized the everliving gently caress out of the US in the last few decades.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I'm aware this opinion is common among those who usually consider the democrats as their political enemy.

Well, seeing as the democrats have labeled all white males to be literally hitler, what do you expect from us? To imagine them other than political enemies?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

That's why I said the country is way too polarized, maybe even beyond repair.

When Trump says Mexicans are job stealing, drug trafficking rapists I don't feel like the other camp is trying to make a step in the correct direction neither :shrug:

I would say that you are one of the useful idiots who cannot see context beyond a hot headline, but useful would require you to be a US citizen.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Moridin920 posted:

lmao we've come a long way in 150 or so years

and people wonder why black people riot. poo poo I'd be rioting too.

Serious question: what work would be acceptable to you for inmates to perform?
Making big rocks into little rocks?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Moridin920 posted:

Stuff that gives them marketable skills for when they are released, stuff that is for the maintenance of the prison.

Like I have no issue with prisoners working in the kitchen, being janitorial staff, fixing minor plumbing/electrical problems (everyone should know how to change out a wall socket at least), masonry work to maintain/improve prison facilities, stuff like that.

Basically nothing that can be sold as labor to an outside company. Prisoners should not be making uniforms for <$1/hr for example. Did you know that the tilapia at Whole Foods sold for like $10-12/lb is raised by prisoners being paid like $0.75 an hour? That's hosed up imo.

McDonald's gets a lot of its stuff like uniforms + cutlery from prison labor. Victoria's Secret gets clothing sewn for them. The list goes on and on.

edit: you are handwringing about them doing manual labor while others are not doing manual labor?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Moridin920 posted:

No, I'm answering your question of what kind of prison labor work I find acceptable versus what I don't.

Idk how you can state that prison labor "isn't much of a thing" but alright I guess.

You know the best way to avoid hard labor in prison?
Do not do things that lands people in prison

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Moridin920 posted:

Okay well then I just point you back a couple pages to where we discussed our drug policy and how it seems to be more about sticking minorities in prisons versus actually doing something about drugs.

I am all for legalizing all drugs, make them federally regulated and distributed, and heavily taxed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

fyodor posted:

lol you are a lost dog

christ sake, have you ever made a decent post in your life you loving scrub?

• Locked thread