Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
This thread title looks familiar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Wow autistic much?

The definitions of words are not pedantic, you dumb tit.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

a bone to pick posted:

This is what the CEO had to say about opening the plant in Nevada:

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/08/intel-ceo-stands-with-trump-to-announce-7-billion-arizona-factory/

This is the only thing I will defend on Trump's behalf because so far his economic policies have been glorious, thank you for cancelling the TPP. Its every single other thing he does that worries me.

Your words comfort me. At least I can be assured my retirement in our isolationist utopian white paradise.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Mordor She Wrote posted:

This thread is a good example of why walls won't work, we still have /pol/ retards on this site.

Drones and tunnels and catapults and VPNs and porxy agents and really long sticks with hooks on the end and how many other ways can I think of defeating the Great Wall?

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

...said the guy who has 8 pages of posts in an 86 page thread.

Go back to work hero.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You think America is divided into "normal people" and "people that want to hurt people for no reason"

Yeah, like pseudo intellectual college types and hardworking managers?

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

This isn't an example of propping up the puppy mills. It's an example of the administration's bull-in-a-china-shop ineptitude.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

CalvinCoolidge posted:

If you actually read the article that the editorial that was listed linked to, you would have read that:

I hate puppy mills as much as the next guy, but I mean... laws and poo poo.

Oh so it's Obama's fault gotcha

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Blanket gag orders on administrations are bad. Don't need fake news to tell me that.

The USDA and the New Jersey puppy mill fiasco has nothing to do with Trump. I'm clicking and learning!

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

runupon cracker posted:

trump hosed status: not, in fact, hosed

obama hosed status: SUPER MEGA KAMEHAMEHA FUKKKED:

I need more arrows to make this clear on why Obama is hosed. Maybe a red circle???

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Was Obama the president the person he campaigned as, yes or no

[•] yes

Haha that was easy ask me another one; I'm crazy enough to believe anything those drat libs shove down my throat!

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Jukebox Hero posted:

Isn't it all voluntary, and the US spends like ten times as much money on defense funding in that category as a "Look at our huge cock" thing?

Big dicks, and this concept of, "per capita" that gave republican voters real trouble in high school.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

We should drop ours to 2/3.

No no, 3/5ths

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Oh it's hard to talk to aliens to get accurate statistics? Maybe if we relax on the deportations we can actually study what's going on instead of being sensationalist bigots.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Pocahontas? Don't you mean Rebecca Rolfe???

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You can basically eat anything you want if you get enough exercise. Calories are more important than nutrients. And for kids that are growing they need those calories first and foremost

It would be a better plan to increase the amount of time in gym

They won't eat carrots but they'll love doing laps!

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Fat people are actually just stuffed with potential, you see

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

theperminator posted:

We must be reading different threads then.

If only there was a laughter track to let us know who is Goofus and who is Gallant.

Bazinga!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

TrustmeImLegit posted:

Trump is not under investigation in any way shape or form lol. The FBI has publicly said so numerous times. You believe a conspiracy theory thats somehow dumber than Obama being a secret muslim.

Yeah I guess a financial audit isn't exactly the same as an investigation, strictly speaking.

• Locked thread