Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
hey turns out my clickbaity sense was right again, trump never gave merkel a receipt and the story was bullshit from anonymous sources

http://www.politico.eu/article/germany-didnt-receive-nato-invoice-from-trump-government/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah I never bought that either, it was just funny to imagine.

I don't buy that Paul Ryan was listening to Papa Roach either but gently caress it man this is the world they've created where believing apparently makes it so and it is funnier to me to imagine it happened than not.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
there's plenty of real biglys to be had from trump without imaginary ones but the fact that so many people bought into such an obviously fabricated story is a nice bigly in itself

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

hey turns out my clickbaity sense was right again, trump never gave merkel a receipt and the story was bullshit from anonymous sources

http://www.politico.eu/article/germany-didnt-receive-nato-invoice-from-trump-government/

Sorry for pushing fake news. :qq: It was not intentional.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

on the other hand, it's obvious that bannon is a pokemaster
https://twitter.com/SeanMcElwee/status/846155145838759937?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

lol politico

#FAKENEWS

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

lol

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Oscar Wild posted:

There is a nonzero chance that Trump used a $ and not the pound or euro symbol.

"One German minister described the reported move by Mr Trump as "outrageous"."

HOW DARE HE suggest we pay for part of our own sovereign defense!! The lunatic FASCIST!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

T.S. Smelliot posted:

HOW DARE HE suggest we pay for part of our own sovereign defense!! The lunatic FASCIST!

They should turn on their monitor.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lunixnerd posted:

Libs ordered a set of ACME jet-powered roller skates and they're not falling for the painted-on tunnel trick again, Trump is done for.

LOL :downsowned:

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

NotWearingPants posted:

lol politico

#FAKENEWS

It has a dot eu address man.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Isn't it all voluntary, and the US spends like ten times as much money on defense funding in that category as a "Look at our huge cock" thing?

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

Jukebox Hero posted:

Isn't it all voluntary, and the US spends like ten times as much money on defense funding in that category as a "Look at our huge cock" thing?

Big dicks, and this concept of, "per capita" that gave republican voters real trouble in high school.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Macrowave Oven posted:

Big dicks, and this concept of, "per capita" that gave republican voters real trouble in high school.

We should drop ours to 2/3.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe
Has Trump posted here​ so everyone can lick his bigly weiner yet?

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Trump's cock doesn't work because he's 70 and uses hair formula that causes ED and dementia

Lol

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Smeed posted:

Has Trump posted here​ so everyone can lick his bigly weiner yet?

Is licking bigly weiners a bad thing? Are you some sort of homophobe?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Lunixnerd posted:

Is licking bigly weiners a bad thing? Are you some sort of homophobe?

Is there anything in smead's post suggesting we wouldn't be delighted by more cock sucking itt ?

You sound like you are the one projecting homophobia here

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Just because you suck cock doesn't mean you are gay

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if anybody, ivanka would know whether or not trump's dick works

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
One of the first articles I ever saw about Trump the politician (before anyone thought he'd be pres) was on Alternet and was about a guy in the gym seeing Trump's wiener, which was very small I guess. Why are liberals obsessed with poo poo like this

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Why was trump at the gym it doesn't make sense

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

because trump literally told america on a live nationally televised debate that he doesn't have a small penis (reminder if you forgot)

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
yet another broken promise :negative:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Toadvine posted:

Why was trump at the gym it doesn't make sense

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Dude, the random guy saw Trump's baby wiener and that's all there is too it, your orange pissbaby lord is hung like a otter

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

Burt Sexual posted:

We should drop ours to 2/3.

No no, 3/5ths

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Poetic Justice posted:

You said the reason Repubs took the house and senate was because of jerrymandering and voter disenfranchisement. Well, they are in complete power now, so if that is the case, those two things aren't going to change, which means following that train of thought they will always be voted into power in future elections.

No, it doesn't. Your train of thought is having mechanical problems

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Play posted:

No, it doesn't. Your train of thought is having mechanical problems

If someone believes those two things are what caused the republicans to be in complete control, now that they are in complete control, do you think they are going to change those things that got them that power?

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Mar 29, 2017

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Snatch Duster posted:

Lol Trump hasn't been pres for even 1 quarter.

And yet look at how much he has managed to gently caress up. In literally every way, often with hilarious results. He is pathetic at doing anything, he is borderline-retarded, he has real actual personality disorders, no one can take him seriously unless they're paid to or unless they are just that stupid. I suppose you fall into the latter category.

I legit pity you, my dude.

Also :lol::lol: at these doofuses posting "triggered " as some sort of masterstroke. The only thing that says is that you're too stupid to come up with something witty, humorous, or persuasive. If that's the case, maybe think harder for a bit and if that doesn't work, I might recommend the Youtube video comments section :)

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe

Play posted:

And yet look at how much he has managed to gently caress up. In literally every way, often with hilarious results. He is pathetic at doing anything, he is borderline-retarded, he has real actual personality disorders, no one can take him seriously unless they're paid to or unless they are just that stupid. I suppose you fall into the latter category.

Also :lol::lol: at these doofuses posting "triggered " as some sort of masterstroke. The only thing that says is that you're too stupid to come up with something witty, humorous, or persuasive. If that's the case, maybe think harder for a bit and if that doesn't work, I might recommend the Youtube video comments section :)

Nice meltdown

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Play posted:

nice meltdown

EFB!

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Play posted:

he hasn't managed to gently caress up anything of importance because he is a flailing retard hth

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Play posted:

nice meltdown

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
The republicans swept everything, and some people just handwave all that away and blame "voter disenfranchisement" and jerrymandering, not realizing that if that is the case, now that the republicans are in complete power, it will always be the case. You are arguing that republicans make it hard to vote for certain groups of people. You think the republicans are going to allow redistricting that works against them all of a sudden? Are republicans going to make it easier for people to vote?

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Mar 29, 2017

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Poetic Justice posted:

If someone believes those two things are what caused the republicans to be in complete control, now that they are in complete control, do you think they are going to change those things that got them that power?

There are other factors to consider. Elections are complicated. You attempting to take that thought to its conclusion just doesn't work w/r/t social and political science.

However, it certainly gives them an advantage. Democrats are trying to gain control of statehouses and governorships for this purpose, and the Supreme Court may rule on voting rights issues.

I'm sorry I made fun of your train, the tone of the thread gets to you I suppose :)

a bone to pick posted:

nice meltdown

Smeed posted:

Nice meltdown

Triggered, nice meltdown. Got anything else in that wit quiver of yours? lmbo :thumbsup:

Play fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Mar 29, 2017

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Play posted:

There are other factors to consider. Elections are complicated. You attempting to take that thought to its conclusion just doesn't work w/r/t social and political science.

However, it certainly gives them an advantage. Democrats are trying to gain control of statehouses and governorships for this purpose, and the Supreme Court may rule on voting rights issues.

I'm sorry I made fun of your train, the tone of the thread gets to you I suppose :)

Triggered, nice meltdown. Got anything else in that wit quiver of yours? lmbo :thumbsup:

I made my original post to mostly point out the flawed thinking of the people so convinced that Russia somehow put Trump into the presidency when republicans also swept everything else. People wanted republicans this election and the other wins show that, imo. But that one guy wanted to say it was just because of jerrymandering and voter disenfranchisement, which has an effect, sure, but to write off the success of the republicans this election doesn't seem like a smart idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

One of the first articles I ever saw about Trump the politician (before anyone thought he'd be pres) was on Alternet and was about a guy in the gym seeing Trump's wiener, which was very small I guess. Why are liberals obsessed with poo poo like this

Why are you obsessed with liberals being injured but I'm bad for wanting to hurt Nazis

• Locked thread