Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

TheIllestVillain posted:

wasnt weed criminalised in the first place cause it was "black thing"

Yes.

If you really wanted to, there's a decent argument that white people with weed is a strong display of privilege considering how little trouble they'd get into if caught compared to say...a black person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
The biased media won't report about how jet fuel can't melt steel beams you guys!!

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The biased media won't report on Obama tapping our poo poo you guys!

You really are a special breed

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Bholder posted:

I just realised what all this is about.

This isn't about defending Trump's view or seeing him as a visionary, or even recognising him as the new leader.
This is about seeing Trump as a victim of the system, poor little 70 year old white-billionaire who just became president of the United States gets bullied by the evil establishment.

Two posts immediately following mine were arguing as if Trump should have somehow been exempt from the same surveillance we're all under. Before he was even president. It's the epitome of bootlicking.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

The surveillance should not be in place to begin with

Completely agree. That does not mean that certain people should be exempt

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Because there are still capable, intelligent people that rise to power? I mean, should we put homeless people in there instead?

Literally, yes.

Edit: To wit, if the choices are only "homeless person" or "Executive richer than God", I'd put more faith in the homeless person to make decisions for the good of the nation.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
I'd even argue his class isn't as important as the vested interest he holds in relations with Russia!

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Toadvine posted:

Extract your head from your anus and consider this position for two seconds

If everyone is subject to it, everyone should be subject.

It must be all or nothing.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
You're big on binaries I notice.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'm not going to defend everything and if everyone chilled the gently caress out on say, Russia, and actually critiqued the guy, I'd probably be on your side. Unfortunately there's this thing where its like "A RICH WHITE GUY? HE'S EVIL"

Oh, for sure dude. Rich white guys have it so rough

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Just to be clear, I hate rich, pampered, spoiled little shits as much, if not more than the next person. So does all of working class America.

I find this extremely hard to believe considering how absolutely thrilled you are to defend one with zero qualifications, whose every action in office has been designed to gently caress you and enrich those people you claim to hate

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Coastal elites that spit on the working class and Hollywood that thinks America is a giant black hole outside LA / New York, no those are the people I love

Pssst it's possible to dislike both

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Andenno posted:

Without campaign finance reform, all sides will tend towards corruption. :3:

Whoa, who do you want to determine government policy if not the wealthy? Homeless voters?

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

If the Democratic party wasn't so utterly corrupt and lovely, this would have never happened. Instead of blaming Russia, maybe you should blame the Democrats for being trash?

Hey, another binary!

Expand your mind and imagine a world where someone could blame BOTH!

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Hm, I don't hear the CNN blaming the Democrats, but they're certainly blaming Russia

oh word? is CNN a poster here?

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

No, whats better is imagine being a bootlicker for the NSA and CIA

LOL you shouldn't call anyone a bootlicker with Trump's shoe polish on your face, neck and chest

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
In fairness, there was like a 10 percent chance that he could have been the greatest president ever, given his propensity for lies.

Clinton was a 100 percent chance of mediocrity at absolute best. Some people like to gamble!

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

The Groper posted:

Hahahaha, if anyone in America with a roof over their heads thinks they have nothing to lose, they Sad! and Wrong! and deeply lacking in imagination.

Well, amend it to "nothing to lose until the shooting begins"

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

It's refreshing to see you being sarcastic about something else than the left

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Theoretical Step 1:
NSA decides to let the public know the election is being hacked, mid election

Theoretical Step 2:
Whatever side loses cries endlessly about it influencing the election

Theoretical Step 3:
Your posts still suck poo poo

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Snatch Duster posted:

Please tell me, oh wise whiteman, how my individualistic right leaning communalist tribal confederation isn't nuanced and simplistic? Show us the way, white savior from Napa Valley!

The Klan has many rich traditions as you are well aware

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
"I've never heard of Mexican drug cartels that violently murder people to achieve their ends of shipping drugs to the US" - Idiots

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Majorian posted:

You mean "reservation"?

He means reserve, he's actually a dumb animal that immigrants almost hunted to extinction. Probably a toad of some variety

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
It'd probably help if he didn't talk some some weird Native American stereotype like an angry GI Joe character named Tomahawk or something

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Snatch Duster posted:

what would it require for you permaban toxx then?

poo poo, maybe he is legit. he's trying to get people to take stupid loving bets like it's his job

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

Snatch duster is funny sometimes, more than I can say for majorian

Yeah but there are already tons of Trump posters to laugh at

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Aesop Poprock posted:

Lol what the gently caress are they even supposed to be doing here

Looking for the hobbits

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
The reason you know the Illuminati isn't real is that an orange faced idiot man won the US Pteisdentual election

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Donafartest, the Orange, looks into the palantiri to see if lunch will soon arrive

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
"We asked to summon the corpulent mass that will destroy all the seas and nations of the world, but instead of the kraken we got this orange dude"

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
I hate Trump and I'm not even mad at that picture, it's amazing that in the year 2017 he's attending what appears to be some kind of monster channelling ritual. That loving owns.

Can you imagine Obama being like "oh for sure, photograph me touching your weird orb"

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
It's just one of those novelty lightning balls they sell at Spencer's, it was actually a bet to see if he's go along with anything they said

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
I didn't see arguing so much as mutual laughter on both sides at the absurdity

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

lovely Wizard posted:

I just remembered that the Onion started sucking Hillary's metaphorical dick after they got bought by Univision. Good times.

I bet she smells like onions

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Trey Gowdy says there's evidence that there were entanglements between the Justice Department and Clinton that influenced the investigation

I wouldn't trust that dumb hick on any topic other than corn yields or sister fuckin

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Cthulu Carl posted:

What about whittlin'?

Ehhhhh like half faith

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Do you honestly think the whole world could be provided for equally if the rich people just shared more

Mathematically it's indisputable lol

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'd like to see that math

https://www.fastcompany.com/3062052/feeding-the-world-with-math

Try google, retard

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
"oh we can't possibly feed 9 billion people, science hasn't and will not evolve and also we don't have any arable land" - a loving idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Nice article retard, it's a general summary of how math makes farming more efficient.

Leran to raed

Hurr durr

• Locked thread