Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

~~~ N O T H I N G M A T T E R S ~~~

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lil pissbitch posted:

There are allegations that the Russians helped Trump win the election. "By rigging the election" on the extreme side and "By subtle political persuasion" on the more moderate side. So if it turns out Trump and his aides were taking direction on how to win the election from Russia that would be, uh...*shuffles index cards around* well yep that would be ...'Treason'...

It would be loving treason.

US can't charge someone with treason unless a state of war has been declared so the worst they can get you with is espionage which is to treason what peace keeping operations are to war

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

A misanthrope posted:

reminder that trump can't stand to lose and he has 100% control over whether we all die in nuclear fire

tbf he'd have to wrestle the codes from the guy that they're attached to since they're in a black briefcase thing and i imagine whoever the secret service trusts to carry nuke codes around can take a 70 year old man

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

EorayMel posted:

Imagine the president of the United States pinching a loaf in the white house.

Except it's Donald Trump.

there's a special pipe system setup at the white house to destroy i guess burn poop because russian spies could get a poo sample and find out you're allergic to bee stings then murder you so there's someone who's job it is to make sure trump's poop gets burned

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Toadvine posted:

What can you really glean from a turd?

if you can properly read the lines in it you will learn the person's true name and gain power over them

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

who are these brave american official souls

idk let me log on to the CIA's server so i can get classified info

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sound posted:

so uhhh what do they do with his piss? asking for a friend

rerouts to the shower in the presidential suite

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
can't hear the tone of smugness in your voice too busy taking pics of the defense briefings the potus decided to lay out in the middle of a restaurant

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TheSpamalope posted:

Donald Trump is the president and a lot of people think that it's normal somehow lol

excuse me sir/madam but most americans in fact think it is not normal which is why he lost the popular vote

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

thathonkey posted:

weird the stocks of all these failing media companies seem to be at 1Y highs :confused:

gently caress america is great again...

trump made late night talk shows great again

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Panzeh posted:

Then you realize Donald Trump is also the establishment and you realize we're hosed.

no, trump's a puppet and the russian govt is an establishment

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i wonder what the end goal of freepers and people like alex jones are. i know irl the goalpost keeps shifting no matter what but in their heads what's the perfect world?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh and why do these yokels not use dead drops to communicate or something? the global zionist conspiracy put chemtrails in the air and puppets in the white house but it cant track people on a forum talking about taking the conspiracy down?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

A lot of black violence is caused by gang/drug war poo poo. If you look at this homicide map of Chicago, you will note that the most murders take place close to expressways, the major shipping routes of drug distributors, and also lucrative sales spots (290 East/West being known as the Heroin Highway)

my friend from SC got shot at the other day on the way to work and i was like lol bet you're not taking that route again

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Remember when the Greek philosophers kick started the enlightenment?

only ninth century kids will remember this

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Krustic posted:

I think real alt-righters do. It just that people like to lump all conservatives in with alt-right. To many people alt-right means anyone who is right of center who uses the Internet.

for a bunch of people who believe in strict gender roles and masculinity conservatives have the thinnest loving skins

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
please do not trip frogs

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Saint Drogo posted:

don't change titles on your generic rear end gbs threads people :saddowns:

i didn't change poo poo, whitey

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Obama's biggest mistake was thinking he could work across the aisle with Republicans.

kill all republicans imo

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

is this the "minorities literally cannot figure out how to get state ID" thing?

have you ever lost your birth certificate or something because even as a whitey it was annoying af and i had to bounce between three state offices to get it replaced and good thing i dont actually work for a living or i'd be hosed because no way a normal person can bother to go through all those loving hoops

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im dripping w/ daddys cummies

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im willing to believe that there are goons that think that man nips putin is cool and good

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Aesop Poprock posted:

Specifically I'm talking to weird Russia apologist theperminator who is sucking Putins cock so hard his face is turning purple

maybe putin's army of trolls have infiltrated ever popular and relevant internet meme generator somethingawful.com

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I'm Crap posted:

putin is a very bad guy but he's never done anything as terrible as the iraq war

yeah putin isnt known to start wars over petty poo poo at all

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i also do not think trump started the iraq war?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh okay so trump is.....bad?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Toadvine posted:

do democrats have a tangible strategy beyond not trump and beware russians

sit back and let the republicans keep loving up i guess

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

EVIL Gibson posted:

This is a great plan.

mitch mcconnel almost got lynched at a town hall meeting after they hosed up ACA so yeah if dems just chill people will probably get hosed over so badly that theyll start voting blue again

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Homestar Runner posted:

where did prorat go

died due to lack of healthcare coverage :rip:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bholder posted:

Can we stop pretending this whole leftist russian war meme is real, it's not funny anymore

dont you know that wanting to figure out if russia hosed with our elections or not is the same as wanting to march on the kremlin i am a retard

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
nukes are dumb and mostly just gently caress things up for everyone all the cool kids who want to murder everything carpet bomb

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Toadvine posted:

drat some people are just fine with the surveillance state when it supports their petty divisions.

All of us are already swept up in the incidental surveillance dragnet thanks to arbitrary degrees of separation from persons of interest.

lol some people were just fine with russians loving with the election because "if thats what it takes to get trump elected"

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jukebox Hero posted:

drat dude calm down, your poo poo daddy won, you don't have to freak out and project on me like that

excuse me but trump is a pissdaddy there is a difference

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Prorat posted:

they aren't cattle

Let's not get too hasty. I seem to recall 8 years of braying because a black guy was in office and wanted to give people medicine

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Harrower posted:

Chemical attacks are so hot right now.

the lack of international curb stomping on assad is basically going to inspire other assholes to use chemical weapons so lol buckle in and get your gas masks ready

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Harrower posted:

Nice meltdown.

Chemical weapons always seemed like garbage weapons for retards that weren't really any more effective than more conventional weapons. With the added benefit of being great at friendly fire any time the wind would shift. As well as having pathetic shelf lives, and just generally being a pain in the rear end to handle. Is there some giant stock pile of chemical weapons that assholes are sitting around on waiting for a green light to use? Seems like a bogey man to get everyone riled up, but what do I know.

assad's got factories where he makes this poo poo and brutal dictators don't really give a gently caress about friendly fire as long as they win

plus i said it's going to open the door for complete assholes not cool and good countries that never commit warcrimes like america or israel

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Harrower posted:

I'm not really sure if it will give him an advantage in winning. It's my understanding that chemical weapons are just not very good in general. But you're probably right that it will give other countries an excuse to one up them and be total poo poo heads about it.

my nigga let me tell u about psychological warfare and what having to take care of a chlorine gas'd kid will do to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Knight posted:

He's in the green as far as legal investigations go (appreciate that I skipped the yellow/pee joke), but his first 100 days have been marred by multiple failures, resignations, and historically low approval ratings. If it goes on like this he'll be remembered as the dupe who said ridiculous things but his administration was handicapped by its own infighting and incompetence.

But remember, a fall can be forgiven so long as you stick the landing.

also he's going to have to deal with the shitstorm when he gets his tax returns and doesn't release them

• Locked thread