Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
If I was in the same room as Trump I'd probably fart and leave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm thrilled that I will get to live in a world where a handful of billionaires who own all the robots piss and poo poo directly onto the starving masses that make up the rest of the world, stubbornly crushing all political momentum for a minimum income and sneering and spitting "get a job" while they boast to stockholders that they have finally achieved 100% automation.

Jk, obviously we can count on Donald Trump, that sympathetic man of the people, to stop this

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

a bone to pick posted:

Why are we even fighting the robots? Let them do all the jobs so I don't have to ffs, full automation and living wage for all. Finally world peace.

*exhales bong smoke*

This unironically is the solution, but Wall Street goes insane when the idea of giving poor people money pops up, so it will never gain political traction

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

A misanthrope posted:

i'm not being hyperbolic when i say automation is the #1 threat to the average american and his/her comfy modern lifestyle. of course no one is talking about it or seems to care.

we are going back to feudalism except peasants won't even get to till the fields because robots will be doing it

Actually automation rules and the problem is our weird cultural hang-up that says only people who work eight hours a day deserve to be regarded as human, regardless of whether jobs are actually available.

Unless of course you're already rich, then it's supremely cool and "boss" if you're an unproductive spiteful rear end in a top hat

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Oh, I'm completely aware the time is ticking on my job, it's not long until Uber or computer programmers replace me

Well it's a good thing that's not a problem because ?? and it will all be fine if we just start burning coal again and build a wall, that'll save you

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I wouldn't say better, I do organize and problem solve all day. Computers can do it faster and more brutally. It would be worse for the employees.

Yeah and luckily shareholders and CEOs are famously concerned with the wellbeing of employees so

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mirthless posted:

you work the most replaceable middle management job in one of the leading drivers of the death of traditional employment, lol, i cannot believe anyone can really be this thick

you really don't

you would know this if you'd ever actually done one of these coal, manufacturing, or warehousing jobs you seem to think really need saving

No, he meant Uber, the competition, is not a good place to work, so by ensuring that his own company is nice to employees people will rather work for them than Uber. This means Uber will die off if he keeps his job.

It was even dumber than you thought

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

No, it means Uber is the future (unless there is regulation put into place) but people do not want to work for Uber

Okay, so?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Did Trump get hosed yet?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Ok, so now the liberals who find the racist subtext to everything no matter how slight are blatantly disregarding the fact that his makeup is supposed to resemble blackface, welcome to bizarro land

Lmao you are delusional

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Krustic posted:

Says the guy who just got owned.

Lol, nice self-own, IDIOT

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Why would he be calling Trump an orange clown? That would be so weird and unusual. No, it's more likely that Snoop Dogg is calling the president a dumb Nword.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Space Camp fuckup posted:

lol imagine being this dumb

I'm dying

e: False alarm, I was just imagining being so dumb I forgot to breathe

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Krustic posted:

I have no idea what you're talking about or why u mad. Resorting to petty name calling? Very low. You have self owned yourself by being a classless chump.

Shithead

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Krustic posted:

You did it again. Sorry I ruined your day.

Bootyhole

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Tallgeese posted:

At least be funny about it. Next I expect somebody to type out "Micro$oft" like I'm back in the 90s, which was about as amusing.

Stop talking about your dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Did Trump get hosed yet?

• Locked thread