Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

old fat bird posted:

millennial's belly ache about Trump's ability to somehow summon at will these phantom swarths of racists and homophobes but he seems to be doing a pretty bad job of it after the election since most people are sitting back and laughing at protestors rather than going out and confronting them on their perceived ideological level, the current DNC is that newscast from 2004 about 4chan with the exploding van but WIKILEAKS has been added in via a trial copy of Sony Vegas as well

Millenials stand to benefit the most from President Trump's actions but they act like he's the worst thing ever. It never ceases to amaze me how people can be convinced to act against their own best self interests just because some twisted version of "social justice" told them to. Globalists and neoliberals destroyed this country's mfg. base and Trump is going reverse the damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I know. If Trump can actually come through with what he wants to do, revitalize the American economic base, these young people will have a better life than I had, even though they are most vehemently opposed to it.

He already killed the TPP, and NAFTA is going the way of the dodo. The proof is in the pudding -or the record high DOW- take your pick!

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Capitalism has given us everything though?

What has communism produced? The Ak-47? Which was just a modified STG-44

Communism also gave us Yakov Smirnoff.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Maybe you can put this on a sign and go to an ineffectual protest while President Trump continues to work?

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Hate Fibration posted:

I believe the current data indicates ~75% of manufacturing job losses are due to automation, with only about 25% being lost due to off-shoring. And yes, it's going to get worse. And the people who will benefit from jobs opening up if manufacturing moves stateside are not in trump's constituency, they'll be the people maintaining, and designing the robots. Typically the technician positions will require an associate's degree at least.

Those are bad numbers because they only speak to the mfg. jobs that were left here after the sector had been ravaged by the neoliberal globalists. There is still an awful lot of stuff that robots can't do. It's just being done by Chinese or Mexican workers now instead of Americans.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

935 posted:

How do young people stand to benefit more than other age groups?

Older people don't need good jobs. They're retired.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Mirthless posted:

The guy who handles scheduling and approves timecards for a delivery company has some pretty serious opinions on extremely complicated economic concepts

Your posts read like a kid in a community college econ course.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Homestar Runner posted:

yeah good point. Bernie's just too unrealistic, this orange oompa loompa from reality TV however...

...never allowed himself to be owned by some whiny college kids at his own rally

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I can't wait till Trump cracks down on marihuana. That's going to be awesome.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

XMNN posted:

lol how did this thread get worse

weed addiction is a hell of a thing

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

Literal witches?

the lady on the right has hair like a labradoodle

PS jesus get some foundation, BB cream, whatever

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

somehow this thread is worse now than when we shouted at one another about the devils lettuce

dont you get it? taco bell is funny

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Professor SJW posted:

bone to pick you are the biggest retard :lol:

not as retarded as someone who unironically believes dare conspiracies.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Spunky owning babbys itt.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Polio Vax Scene posted:

Have you ever considered that maybe the people doing all those bad things are doing them because they are bad, and not because they are jewish??

Wait. What if people who are bad.... become Jewish?

Conspiracy solved. Or started?

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Mostly to know what you mean by "extreme". I'm hoping to see some ladies doing sick as hell rail grinds with their nips.

No, they mean nipples so long they can touch.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

That's not extreme, everybody has those

Your nipples can touch each other?

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Flesh Forge posted:

pm me :bigtran:

Big nipples , big life

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Steak done right = use its own juices and seasonings as a sauce

steak done right = steak done well :)

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

I have 3 friends who were golden gloves boxers but I never was. I doubt you were either but I still trained at their gyms and sparred with them constantly so I doubt I'm worse than you. I'm probably quicker because of my size. Your reach might be annoying but my wingspan isn't bad. I wanna fight weirdos from something awful now

If it's mma rules you're dead, there's no way you have any sort of sprawl or guard

LOL no change aginst me u scrub bitch i will pwn u

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

phasmid posted:

This thread is great.

You know what else is great? President Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Flesh Forge posted:

I think you will find on further consideration that he is in fact very not great

Best president in a decade, easy.

• Locked thread