Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

EorayMel posted:

So when is Trump going to team up with Putin and form a blood-pact superpower alliance?

Where have you been? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Chuck e Cheese is deep into pizzagate. One of you true believers, go investigate.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

King Vidiot posted:

Young Vote Swingers Looking to Caucus in Your Area Tonight

This used to be such a nice neighborhood. :ohdear:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Marijuana Nihilist posted:

more and more im glad that trump won just because it's the slap in the face a lot of pseudo-progressives need to wake up and start offering the electorate the things they need rather than talk about unimportant bullshit like bathroom rights for mentally ill people

You sure are obsessed with trans people.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Marijuana Nihilist posted:

Yeah i'm kind of unusual in that'll i'll carefully consider and weigh different perspectives in an argument rather than relying on the regurgitated opinions of the people around me

You're regurgitating your terrible opinions all over this forum.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Yeah, I sure remember when all those mainstream news networks reported that the pee party was a stone cold fact.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Zorodius posted:

the next century belongs to 'gina

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Crowsbeak posted:

Are we still talking about Trump's Piss fetish?

As reported on and confirmed by CNN as an actual fact, yes.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

But I thought Hillary was literally a witch and so is Nancy Pelosi and so is every dastardly liberal woman ever to live?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Wow, p messed up that they didn't arrest her and send her to prison to pay for her crimes and hopefully turn her life around. Instead they just shoved her in a time machine set for "25 years" and here she is.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

SHISHKABOB posted:

haha good one, like the criminal justice system gives a poo poo about that

It doesn't mean someone can't take it upon themselves to change despite their circumstances. This is terrible optics but she did her time so I don't see how this somehow proves anything sinister about this organization.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

this poster has certainly picked a very interesting hill to die on

Not really. I read the original article referenced in that news link back in 1995 when it first came out. Now people are acting like this is some kind of big sinister secret that this woman has this in her past while referencing nothing about what she's done in the meantime. Maybe she's still a terrible monster with a bunch of dead gay men in her basement. If that's the case, then point me to that info.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Well, you've convinced me not to vote for this woman to be President of the United States.

That was a close one, folks.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I think we can all agree that healthcare is very complicated!

Who could have possibly known? :sad:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Poetic Justice posted:

We don't like other people because we see those things in ourselves. All you guys filled with hate of Putin are just showing your true inner fascist tendencies.

Look at this dumb post.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Prorat posted:

Winners aren't salty, you should look in the mirror.

Donald Trump: noted low sodium, chill dude.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I bet Snatch Duster really did have a really valuable business but then he traded it for some trinkets.

:sad:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Not much, but congratulate Snatch on his successful "pow-wow" of a business deal. He's a multi-millionaire now.

Snatch Duster posted:

5 million dollar business isn't really all that valuable or a huge feat to accomplish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'm high energy bitch

A high energy bitch, indeed.

• Locked thread