Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Robo Reagan posted:

Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

This is the exact same "scandal" from the past 2(3?) months.

At this point you need to poo poo or get off the pot, only complete morons can keep getting outraged by the same story about how an aide talked to someone in Russia every month.

If you have actual evidence please for the love of god share it and lets get this party started, otherwise I think you're just making Trump stronger at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

ChesterJT posted:

Yeah he's totally hosed. There's no way he's going to win this election.

It's all over for Donald Trump. This is just the first domino to fall, soon by reposting 1000 washington post/CNN/NYtimes articles we the people(who are coincidentally Hillary voters) will finally overthrow the Tyrant*

*tyrannical things to come soon(we hope)

Remember, everything leads back to Russia, our greatest foe.

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Haverchuck posted:

looks like they finally got trump.

edit: he got away.

A Beautiful Post.

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

WatermelonGun posted:

Also Trump literally barred 3 media outlets from a briefing today, so y'all might as well admit it and start calling him Il Duce.

Hmm people who literally reported that Trump paid women to pee on a bed that Obama slept on as some sort of revenge weren't invited to the White House snack party?

Better go post 1000 times in D&D about it.

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/835696895913775105

Trump status update: Trumping along

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

I love how the "grass roots" (LOL) organized anti-trump bullshit all got together and tried to make a dead soldier a talking point only to have Trump bring his widow on stage and pray to Baby Jesus while everybody claps and cries.

Please get your poo poo together nobody wants 8 years of Trump for gently caress sake,

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Surely this manufactured controversy put forth in a coordinated attack from the "Real" news and the embarrassed DNC will be the thing to bring down Trump.

You can just copy and paste this for the next 6-36 months btw.

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Trump owns

People honestly believing Russia is an evil mastermind out to get them owns

The gay cat lady mod team posting the suicide prevention hotline when Hillary lost owns

Goons slowly turning into their parents by becoming addicted to cable news and being glued to their phones/TVs getting outraged and thinking every FUD story is the biggest Thing ever is the ultimate own.

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

*Copies and pastes the latest article from Washington Post or NYT* "This is it, Trumps over! He will be impeached any day now!"

*Record Scratch*
*Freeze Frame*
Renegade by Styx starts playing

"Yep that's me, you're probably wondering how I got to be so loving stupid. Well, it all started with something called the emoluments clause..."

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

There should be both an Emoluments and Russia gang tag so we know at a glance what conspiracy theory posters believe in tbh

Also a two separate Toxx impeachment threads so you can put your money on the table.

Hire me Rich

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Take a shot every time someone or something that was shilling for Hillary 6 months ago uses the phrase "The Russians" with absolutely no irony.

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Manufactured "Trump-gret" is probably my favorite meme of the year so far.

Hmm yes I am sure these "real" Trump voters totally didn't expect Trump to crack down on illegal immigration or repeal the ACA lmao

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

It got so bad Trump paid a Dr to lie so he could dodge it

Nice, haven't seen this one in awhile. Thanks to the "good" thread closing I'm looking forward the classic Trump memes in here.

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Anyone know if they got Trump yet????

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Came to see the anti-trumpers meltdowns and I was not disappointed.

Looking forward to a lot of posts on "emoluments" this week.

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Bholder posted:

Yeah, why won't the completely demilitarised Japan do something...

lmao

Looks like Trumps still fine, Happy 4th of July everyone!

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Hmm I wonder if Trumps fine... *clicks Trumps fine thread, sees "emoluments" and "death panels"*

Oh yeah, hes fine.

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

FactsAreUseless posted:

Here's the thing though: Donald Jr. just released a bunch of emails showing collusion with the Russians. Like just now.

Hillary Clinton was a bad candidate who ran a bad campaign and would have lost regardless, but that doesn't change the fact that the Trump campaign worked with Russia to influence the election.

Imagine being so dumb you actually believe this.

Also lol at the D&D retards working each other up over this in their hugbox to get brave enough to come post in this thread

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Friday afternoon boys, gonna need a Trump status check.

Did Teflon Don slide past the latest WaPo/NYTimes hit piece?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Mnoba posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/886319322154586112

identity politics and russian spies mysteriously let into the country without visa's by the previous administration won't bring down trump

God Bless President Trump, he really is making America great again!

• Locked thread