Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Thank you for keeping all the really terrible posters busy in this thread everyone, the rest of the forums are noticeably better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Haha trump dumb

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

whats wrong with working in a factory

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Avirosb posted:

It's not a good career move because you will most likely be replaced by robots in the foreseeable future.

welp, time for basic income

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

theperminator posted:

Married into or inherited it from the dawn of time?

I bootstrapped myself to a good well paying job so sorry if I don't believe all poor people are that way because the man is keeping them down.

lol

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
u guys sure like getting trolled by the very smart and rich sexy postin' guy

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Prorat posted:

Terrorist attack yesterday that the media is being hush hush about

https://twitter.com/amymek/status/884886944920084481

terrorist attack lol

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Imagine the only way you can get someone to interact with you being posting really dumb poo poo in defense of the orange pissbaby man to get under peoples skin lol

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
just imagine it

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's their word. they're allowed to say it.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
*skims the last 8 pages*

Oh look all the usual dumb bad posters are being really dumb and annoying, what a surprise

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm hillary clinton and yes i killed those people

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
people who lie should not be politicians, agreed

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

That's not what i said

haha yeah just kidding we know you dont actually agree with that

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oxballs getting absolutely destroyed here. Just savage. Sad!

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

we know.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

This thread should be open to people of all political orientations, to facilitate civil and productive discourse and an honest exchange of ideas.

heres an idea: trump is a pissbaby idiot and so are his supporters

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Seems a bit simplistic and derivative, but you ought to be free to express your opinion so long as it is in a civil and thoughtful manner.

my opinion: i should be free to tell you to suck my drat balls

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
god drat i have the worst snipes and i love it

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

FuzzySkinner posted:

Define "supporters"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU_y4z0dmaQ&

Like, I'm not thrilled with idiots wearing MAGA hats. But the people here in this YT clip? I feel loving horrible for. Hell, I live an hour away from this country.

they, are idiots.

wahhhh hillary hurt our feelings now im gonna vote for the republican loving party and expect them to change things :lol:

idiot.

Streak fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Jul 16, 2017

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

FuzzySkinner posted:

So you're a centrist democrat I assume?

no. hillary is poo poo, yes, but to make the leap from that to "well this trump guy is probably gonna listen to all my problems and really make a difference for the working man" requires you to be kind of an idiot.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

FuzzySkinner posted:

The Democrats are a garbage party. Had they ran a candidate that even "pretended" to care about those voters? Perhaps we're not discussing this.

This isn't rocket science. But I mean by all means, keep insulting vast swathes of the population "stupid". Not like you need them to win an election of anything.

People like you disgust me more than any Trump supporter ever could.

the democrat party is only pretending to care about us! might as well vote for.... donald fump.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

FuzzySkinner posted:

Tell me what other option did those people have.

"VOTE HILLARY" was not going to work.

A 3rd party vote would have been the only other option.

you're allowed to not vote

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
"let's give the power to the richest oldest whitest greediest dudes that have ever been this close to the presidency just to stick it to that bitch! i'll probably be fine either way, let's be honest" - white men

:qq: i feel so sorry for them :(

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
if you looked at the two options you had and went "well... i guess ill vote for trump, i dunno" then you're loving dumb just stay home smoke weed and don't vote wtf is wrong with you

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I made this same analogy way back before the election:

You are given a choice between a urine specimen jar or a beer bottle, both full of yellow liquid. You must choose one to drink. Which do you choose?

Trump is the beer bottle

guess what: you don't actually have to drink either of them? and it's not like you're drinking the beer bottle just to spite the urine jar. bad analogy! sad!

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
that's not how any of this works

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
and also sometimes you pick one and you still have to drink the other one

like i said its a terrible goddamn analogy, trump is a pissbaby idiot and so are his supporters/defenders

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Yes but that would pull attention away from the choice, which is the aspect being examined by the example. The purpose of the example is not to accurately model the system, but to focus in on that one particular choice.

how about you choose.. to not post anymore

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
hello pissbaby idiots how are you all doing today

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
yo oxballs suck my drat balls your analogy about being forced to drink one of two liquids was garbage and you know it

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
True but then again the mods are idiots

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mnoba posted:

any win at this point they think is what is needed to stop losing elections and being looked at unfavorably. Just like the travel ban lower court decisions, everyone knew the supreme court would over rule them they don't realize they are making things worse for themselves with these stunts.

oh yeah lets not punish things we believe are impeachable because the VP is pretty bad too

wrap it up guys

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tallgeese posted:

Oh please, like they actually think this is impeachable.

If the stuff Trump has done was impeachable, then it would barely be an exaggeration to suggest that half of Congress and all recent presidents should have been impeached. And they know it.

This is political circus at its not-finest.

whatever you say, pissbaby

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Right. Which the Republicans and Trump will continue making worse.

This is loving great. "What about Clinton?!?"

nuh uh! MAGA! winning!

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
the democratic party plan is largely to bitch about how bad trump is and hope that it shocks people into getting their asses out to vote next time

it might not work

trump is still a pissbaby idiot though

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tallgeese posted:

Is this sarcasm?

Haven't Dems lost every single Congressional contest of note since Trump's election?

like i said, it might not work.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tallgeese posted:

You are aware that there is kind of a crisis of trust in institutions in general, right?

which trump is going to make all better, just you wait!

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tallgeese posted:

I'm not saying that, I'm just saying that virtually every analysis can be tossed out on partisan grounds because it's all a question of trust.

wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tallgeese posted:

I'm not saying that, I'm just saying that virtually every analysis can be tossed out on partisan grounds because it's all a question of trust.

quoting this for the new page because lol how loving stupid can you be

• Locked thread