Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

FuzzySkinner posted:

Our president is a sociopath.

This is why doing comedy about him is hard. He's literally a comedy movie about some guy winning the white house.

That tweet is 100% fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
90% of this thread is the silent majority playing each other's flesh flutes and saying embarrassing poo poo like "own zone" and the other 10% is mord coming in with a wild hot take then he shits the bed.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat posted:

You know better than to believe made up polls and approval ratings.

what's trumps real super real promise it's real approval rating ? what do you think the average American thinks about Donald trump ?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

WatermelonGun posted:

90% of this thread is the silent majority playing each other's flesh flutes and saying embarrassing poo poo like "own zone" and the other 10% is mord coming in with a wild hot take then he shits the bed.

Yug jobs

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Piss de Bundy posted:

what's trumps real super real promise it's real approval rating ? what do you think the average American thinks about Donald trump ?

Probably that he's a loving moron. To people paying attention he's a 4d chess wizard

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Prorat posted:

That tweet is 100% fact.

It's still comedy though. The reaction from the blue check marks melting down sells it.

That's where it is. The monocle popping and pearl clutching.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

FuzzySkinner posted:

It's still comedy though. The reaction from the blue check marks melting down sells it.

That's where it is. The monocle popping and pearl clutching.

Ahahah remember like 3 days ago when the media was literally shaking for their lives from that wrestling gif

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Ahahah remember like 3 days ago when the media was literally shaking for their lives from that wrestling gif

It's like if you merged homer simpson and monty burns into one person.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
I like how the people who were trembling with fear about the wrestling gif are the same people who would never be caught dead watching wrestling

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
My friend has a WWE board game that he bought at Gen Con and I think they had at least one actual wrestler there helping promote it. I have never watched nor cared about wrestling, but it's a pretty fun game.

I guess my point is he's a super liberal and had a good chuckle at the wrestling meme gif

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Imagine how boring life would be if Hillary won. With Trump every day is a new Roadrunner/Wile E Coyote cartoon.

Lol trump's fine

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Grant DaNasty posted:

Imagine how boring life would be if Hillary won. With Trump every day is a new Roadrunner/Wile E Coyote cartoon.

Lol trump's fine

https://twitter.com/EnglishBob_/status/884251638705209344

"To me this was all just a bit, like when Bugs Bunny fucks with the opera singer for twenty minutes..."

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Here I am.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Fantastic what's for dinner?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

Fantastic what's for dinner?

Pizza!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Terrorist attack yesterday that the media is being hush hush about

https://twitter.com/amymek/status/884886944920084481

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/KidRock/status/885240249655468032

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Oh that sounds good. What kind?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Prorat posted:

Trump's Islamophobia is responsible for this

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

Oh that sounds good. What kind?

Probably Hawaiian. Tryin' a new (well new to me) pizza place.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/16/clinton-global-initiative-lays-off-22-as-donations/

Seems like the foundation is on hard times now that she's out of power. How coincidental

Washington times really? Nice try

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
I hope this idiot Russia poo poo makes a bunch of liberals into conspiracy tintoilhatters.
"We're not owned we're not owned it's t-the ru-russian collusion! He shouldn't have won!"

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

Probably Hawaiian. Tryin' a new (well new to me) pizza place.

Excellent it's good to try new things.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

Excellent it's good to try new things.

You know you are totally sexy.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

You know you are totally sexy.

That's nice of you to say, I think your fuckable too!

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

ikanreed posted:

God drat, they're just so retarded. Trump supporters need to all die so we can return to talking about actual reality

Edit: so loving retarded

whoa we got a live one guys look out

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I love how much these idiots hate you because you calmly explain simple, easily digestible facts to them, to which they immediately lose their minds

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Just come to grips with the fact that a lot of people dislike you intensely

Lol

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Prorat posted:

terrorist attack lol

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

It's nice to see the poors in this thread have access to computers and the drat to post there chitterings.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

darkhand posted:

I hope this idiot Russia poo poo makes a bunch of liberals into conspiracy tintoilhatters.
"We're not owned we're not owned it's t-the ru-russian collusion! He shouldn't have won!"

That's what it is really.

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ikanreed posted:

This literally had reams of documentation set up and recorded ahead of time to ensure it didn't happen.

You loving idiot.

It turns out laws are setup to exempt, and technically apply at best to, the powerful stakeholders in that area.

laws about political interests/conflicts don't effect actually powerful politicians/interests.

banks get a slap on the wrist when they launder billions for drug cartels while you would go to prison for laundering a couple thousand.

similarly, i would be in jail if I behaved like trump did in my own real estate dealings. but hes wandered out of his domain and is falling afoul of laws designed to protect the people he's slap fighting with

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

It's nice to see the poors in this thread have access to computers and the drat to post there chitterings.

Well that's thanks to the democrats that drag them kicking in screaming into a more civilized society.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

Well that's thanks to the democrats that drag them kicking in screaming into a more civilized society.

That's nice of them I bet they're appreciative of the sacrifice democrats make so that they can have luxuries.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

That's nice of them I bet they're appreciative of the sacrifice democrats make so that they can have luxuries.

Surprisingly no! They think they earned it through hard work!

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat posted:

These cops need ARs, like, yesterday

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

WatermelonGun posted:

nice meltdown

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

Surprisingly no! They think they earned it through hard work!

Hahahahhaahahaha you're pretty funny no one can be that dumb right?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Yesssssssssss 2018 is going to be amazinggg

Lol kid rock is fine

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Prorat posted:

The video in that tweet is from the media, you retard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Prorat posted:

Yesssssssssss 2018 is going to be amazinggg

Lol kid rock is fine

how does michigan keep finding ways to double, triple and quadruple down as the worst state

• Locked thread