Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sound
Oct 18, 2004

a bone to pick posted:

There were actually more than 2 candidates, everyone should have voted for Jill Stein :downs:

lol i did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Mirthless posted:

I'm 32, didn't go to college

I work in the IT department in a position that actually occasionally gets up and does work that can't be accomplished with 19 y/o excel expert's macro collection

holy poo poo hahahahahahhaaaaaa

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Robo Reagan posted:

there's a special pipe system setup at the white house to destroy i guess burn poop because russian spies could get a poo sample and find out you're allergic to bee stings then murder you so there's someone who's job it is to make sure trump's poop gets burned

so uhhh what do they do with his piss? asking for a friend

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Young people are very stupid

people are very stupid

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Panzeh posted:

I like how all attacks on trump are gonna destroy the dems in the midterms.

:qq: If you guys don't stop being mean to my best friend trump then you'll never win anything. :qq:

well attacking trump worked great in the general, certainly no reason to change course and actually develop policies or positions that will attract people to the democrat party. Nope. Just keep crying about trump and everything will work out!

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Mordor She Wrote posted:

The democrat tried to do that with "not taking away your current healthcare" and "expand education so you can get job training" and then Trump voters decided a bigly wall was more convincing argument, so endlessly attacking them is the only right answer hth.

what actually happened was Hillary spent the entire general election with the message 'at least I'm not trump', TEN MILLION less voters turned out for the dems, and trump won just based on the idiot conservative vote. Trump voters were never going to vote Hillary but she could have won handily if she didnt actively work to push away voters.

FYI the current healthcare system sucks loving dick, is crazy expensive, and can be blamed on democrats. "Keep healthcare the way it is" is far less appealing to most people than "fix this hosed up healthcare system by throwing a Molotov through the window"

Amazingly "expand education" isn't exactly going to whip up a fervor in your voting base these days.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Well that's why I think the Democrats will never hold office again, republicans are too dumb to accept reality.

I think they will hold office again but nothing will change because democrat voters are also dumb

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

man you got be loving retarded to think insurance/healthcare is/was in good shape.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

oh god trump poo poo on the floor again guess we have no choice but to pick it up and smear it all over our faces and bodies while screaming hysterically and punching ourselves in the face. goddamn motherfucking TRUUUUUMP

-American media

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

I am starting to think that some people in this thread are arguing in bad faith and other people are falling for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

a bone to pick posted:

lol at the first image in that reply thread

leaving comet pizza no doubt

• Locked thread