Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
It is completely about the copyright, unfortunately. Write to your senators about how lovely those laws are if you want this to change anytime soon, and also burn down every lawyer's office you can find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Snow White and the Seven Clever Boys is a classic and I won't have you besmirch it.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I love some Goomy, but its evolution method is completely awful.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I would like to see a Tofu Boomerang Pokémon.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Spinarak is cute and my friend. Durant is angry and my friend. We need not fight.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
You wouldn't know the origins from its spriting, that's for sure.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
cant wait to climb mount antacid

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
If Kurt could make Dusk Balls, then I'd use Kurt more often. But he can't. He just falls down wells and hurts his back. :colbert:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Garlikid is far worse than ObliviKORN.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I see our future if we aren't smart about safe, clean energy!

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

PMush Perfect posted:

Is this the point in the IV discussion when I get to mention that Joey's Rattata has all of its IVs at 0, and B/W Cynthia's are 31s across the board?

Wait, I thought Joey's Rattata IVs WERE actually all 31? This sucks. Pokemon sucks!

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Anything's better than trade evos. :v:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
And this is all based in 4chan, no less. The quality is through the roof.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
First Pokemon I see on the Pokemon Clover page is a suicide bomber lizard themed around Islamic insurgents. :sever:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
ranchos

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I thought the hyperbole around the game was for the most part undeserved (cause hey, he lived the Baro dream of making his own Pokemon), but gently caress this game.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Some crazy people will try to tell you it's Real but they are crazy and we should avoid the subject.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Shiva Asori posted:

Note that zero normal types learn extreme speed, only the fire starter, flager/inflagetah and a worthless (BST 485) electric type learn it.

:colbert:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
X Gems were the prototype to Z-Crystals. Think about it.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Tunicate posted:

You forgot one thing in that analysis.

Arcanine is legendary.

good dog :)

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
kill me

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I remember liking the Diamond/Pearl dynamic because they were just two comedian fuckups, Male Protag and Barry, who were trying to make it big but Platinum, Lady Protag, thought they were her bodyguards and they were just like okay :downs:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
It isn't dead. It's just an angel now. :colbert:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Vorpal Cat posted:

That will teach me not regurgitate information I half remember from briefly scanning the pokemon uranium wiki looking for stupid designs.

But honestly how is the loving titanic not a steel type. It's literally made if steel.

Because ice isn't good against steel, duh.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Schubalts posted:

How could they NOT know what it looks like? It's loving WATER, just swim under it or something. :psyduck:

You're misconstruing 'not knowing' for 'not caring.' They could dive below it. They just choose not to.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Yeah, you can maybe see why they chose not to make Garbordor a medical monstrosity with bloody syringes.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I stopped reading when that guy said without irony that he wanted crafting in a Pokémon game. Also, Life Orb is a useful item, but putting it in the same field as Mega stones and Z-moves is hyperbole, imo. Definitely not something I would use in campaign because. You know. Game is made for kids.
Quote is not edit. :(

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Like, you have a fan game. You have the world available to you. Make a midgame NPC who'll do trade evos for you as long as you have the Metal Coat / Upgrades. Make it cost a Nugget or something, who cares.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I'm really gonna go ahead and guess that it's supposed to be coded as 'if SE, then nullify' and that Pokemon Uranium is not accurate to The Real World.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
That would make Pangoro a steel type.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Atou Ren posted:

No, it doesn't. Moon's is the only Pokdex entry to say anything about Magikarps as a food source: "Its reckless leaps make it easy pickings for predators. On the bright side, many Pokmon enjoy longer life spans, thanks to Magikarp."

In the episode where Ash and pals are on the SS Anne and James gets a Magikarp, he thinks he can use it as a meal even if it is worthless. Meowth rebuts him with the 'scales and bones' comment. first season is canon imo :colbert:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
that garlikid butt

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
You are my good good radinosaur.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Reborn feels like all the music and text could be replaced with that loop from Down With the Sickness without losing much in the way of intentionality or substance.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Starter lines based around condoms, suicide bombers, and anal seepage. Good stuff, good stuff...

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
He's the Lightning American. What do you expect?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
The horrible psychic alien abomination that uses cosmic radiation to min-max itself? Yeah, our jet cheetah is faster.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

cheetah7071 posted:

Does anyone play Uranium multiplayer? Does Mega-Inflagetah just run roughshod over the entire meta or does it have at least one real counter?

People don't even play Balanced Hackmons, why would they play this Very Bad No Good meta.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Glazius posted:

Wait, you only get five in the hall of fame because the useless legendary had to bogart a space?

That's... uh. Wow.

Hey, now. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Emerald 2 is a very good and fun romhack that has Aqua and Magma working together to save the world and boy it makes much more sense.

• Locked thread