Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Look at this smug broken asshole.
Man this game already looks like hot garbage and we've only seen the first fight. I can't wait to see what abominations of nature are next :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Yeah, that's not so bad. The wing ends are a little weird, but other than that it could fit right in Alola

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Something we can't tell from screenshots, but the fire velociraptor has like three frames of animation for some weird reason?

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

I'm rewatching Tie's stream of Uranium, and a few times now he's mentioned he thinks the trainers have perfect IVs on their Pokemon. Is that a thing? Because that'd be really lovely if it was true.

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

LupusAter posted:

And again, when talking about fanmade games, Pokemon Sage takes the concept (pokeball mimic) and executes it a lot better.

Oh my god that fish :3:

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Genocyber posted:

That sounds like how X and Y are balanced, actually.

X and Y also have the omni-experience share which makes grinding kinda a non-issue so long as you fight the trainers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

I lost it at Ronch and then again at Mawuh, holy poo poo

• Locked thread