Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=266nZ70o62s

Respect the speedrunner!

This thread is a part of Animal Does Thing series: Bird yells into cup - Man fistfights monkey - Crab takes a poo poo - Snail eats worm - Bear falls on trampoline - Eel swims around - Bird does headstand - Dog plays with duckie - Lizard stars in movie - Cat obeys - Mouse malfunctions - Snake whiffs - Bee does masonry - Snake requiescat in pace - Hamster faces death - Opossum rides dog - Dog seeks affection - Hawk nosegrinds iguana - Fish assists with dunk - Horse relaxes - Capybara enjoys watermelon - Centipede eats lizard - Bear meets deer - Hedgehog gets massage - Eel excavates - Fish hides carefully - Stray kitten clambers - Deer barks - Hedgehog floats - Octopus transcends medium - Deer gets blown - Kookaburra bashes - Snake bathes - Pufferfish munches - Owl says Oooooooo - Bat squeaks - Mantises hatch - Dog snowboards hardstyle - Dog plays with deer - Parrot goosesteps - Spider speed spins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
What the hell is with all these links gurf!?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Nature is revolting

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Nature is revolting

Or is it?

Tubesock
Apr 20, 2002

This series peaked at bird yells into cup

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Tubesock posted:

This series peaked at Dolphin gets dick sucked by smaller, inferior, cuck fish

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
The only thing about agdq that makes parents proud is that for everyone who attends its their first time traveling alone

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
That's a personal best!!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Nature is revolting

put all animals in suits imo

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
What does this have to do with aqdg

Why does this person have so many carnivorous bugs
He feeds one of them a GOLDFISH :gonk:

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Hemingway To Go! posted:

What does this have to do with aqdg

Awesome grub devoured quick

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

w h y

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

It's nice we don't have 10ft spiders trapping us, spinning a web around us and then eating us alive.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
It's sad we don't have 10ft spiders trapping us, spinning a web around us and then eating us alive :smith:

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Good. gently caress cockroaches.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uePajV37Nwg

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

that was the best thread, someone find it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

eventually gurf will have linked every video on youtube and still have zero clicks

• Locked thread