Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I married Maru cos she's smart

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
my favorite side plot in this game is that the mayor and marnie have an extremely kinky sexual relationship

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been ending my days recently by just running through 115-119 and cracking any ore veins I find and then hunting for geodes with my remaining energy and in just 2 or 3 days I've got 3 iridium bars from it so I'm probably never going to bother with skull mines.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i haven't played this in quite some time but it's nice how easy it is to get back into it. it's not like story of seasons, for example, where there's so much poo poo to keep in mind.

my house is too dark. what sweet decorating tricks are you imps using for lighting?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

can the rain totems cause lightning storms? its been ages since Ive gotten any batteries and i need some ASAP!!!

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

In Training posted:

can the rain totems cause lightning storms? its been ages since Ive gotten any batteries and i need some ASAP!!!

nope

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Criminy....

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
the thing in the sewer sells batteries (and just straight up iridium sprinklers) sometimes. might be worth checking once a day if you're in town.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

the thing in the sewer sells batteries (and just straight up iridium sprinklers) sometimes. might be worth checking once a day if you're in town.

I justunlocked the sewer today (flower dance year 2) so Ill have to check it out.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Summer Year 2 farm:

ANything more than this and I wont have the stamina to do anything else in a day, cant wait for the first bigass harvest when I make a billion dollars

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

In Training posted:

Summer Year 2 farm:

ANything more than this and I wont have the stamina to do anything else in a day, cant wait for the first bigass harvest when I make a billion dollars

Looks good my dude

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nice, you even got a funny number for the time

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

frank.club posted:

*spits out tomato wine*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

frank.club posted:

whoa

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

*spits out tomato wine*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

*spits out tomato wine*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

Whoa that was unintentional :staredog:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

*spits out tomato wine*

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Ristolaz posted:

*spits out tomato wine*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fall 3 Expansions

Oak tree farm:

Iridium expansion south: You can see where the old layout ended w/the gem & stone walkways on the right there

Currently working with 360 total plots, gonna have to greenhouse some starfruits this winter lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i got my cellar in, and have stuff cooking away in there. curious to see how aging changes the sell price.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

It doubles the base sell price

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
aged iridium starfruit wine imho

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

bump_fn posted:

aged iridium starfruit wine imho

wine takes 2 full seasons to age, gently caress that

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Winter year 3. I think I'm gonna get rid of my slime hutch and barn and use that space just for looks

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
oh mama

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Very nice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

So do pigs just leave truffles outside? I may move my barn and put a fence up + grass and give them their own plot

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

In Training posted:

So do pigs just leave truffles outside? I may move my barn and put a fence up + grass and give them their own plot

Yup. They count as foraged items so the perk that makes everything iridium quality affects it. And the one that gives chance of double

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Awesome those are the two forage perks I have. Im going to be raking it in on winter crops

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TFW theres a storm and only one of your lightning rods gets struck.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also the only thing I need to finish the community center is a rabbits foot and im worried Im never going to get one before Year 3.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

In Training posted:

Also the only thing I need to finish the community center is a rabbits foot and im worried Im never going to get one before Year 3.

Are you checking the traveling cart? I got my first one there.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fumaofthelake posted:

Are you checking the traveling cart? I got my first one there.

Yup twice a week because I've been trying to get a coffee bean farm going

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
yeah, i wish i'd gotten my rabbit sooner. i hate the drat things. they're useless.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wool seems to be an alright artisan production but I feel like at this point I could dump all my animals and just make fat stacks off crops and wine

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Wool seems to be an alright artisan production but I feel like at this point I could dump all my animals and just make fat stacks off crops and wine

You can sell animals for a lot more money if you've had them a while and been petting them.. though I'm sure they are slaughtered for meat afterwards

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

In Training posted:

Animals are a lot of work. To do well with them you need to poke each animal one or twice every day. In contract you only need to work on crops on the day you harvest and replant.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Animals are a really good investment overall, despite the work. Three jars of mayo sell for like 500g a day, which is great starting out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I make about 7000 a day from my animals, it's just gotten to the point now where I spend all my energy maintaining my farm now. I need more sprinklers

• Locked thread