Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

i want to buy a pig and name it chungus, but marnie has been staring at her loving microwave for the past 3 hours instead of manning the counter at her store

I've had her sit in her room for 2 hours just to leave, walk past me and then close the store at 11am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bill Barber posted:

Marnie's too busy loving the mayor while ignoring her dead sister's children as Shane's alcohol fueled depression spirals out of control.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've only taken the bus once because I don't trust Pam behind the wheel.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My crab pots kept getting filled with soggy newspapers and CDs so I stopped caring about them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm a week or so away from getting a green house. Do trees grow in it? I'd like having a mini tropical grove in it or something g

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

Yeah I should have specified. You don't have to give up any of your dirt spots

Oooooo thats wicked.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Got a rainy day tomorrow. Ive got a lot of fishing to cram in.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah I'm HM64 you had to plant hay seeds. This has a weird mechanic where once you have a silo hay flies out of your head whenever you cut grass and just disappears into the silo no matter where you are. There's no other resource like that in Stardew

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also I'm a dimbass millennial

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

On the same day I got a greenhouse and wife. Things are looking up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Leah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

it's a cool feeling once you start making in a single day what you used to make in a month. anyway, getting the cellar put onto my house, which is new content for me. i'm in middle summer and my piece of poo poo rabbit still hasn't shed one of its feet, but i guess i got two more months for that to happen, or to hit the jackpot and have one show up in the traveller's inventory. just that and a pomegranate and i've restored the community center.

Once summer rolls around all Ill need is a truffle and a rabbit foot. Are rabbits feet relatively rare, like duck feathers?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Day 1 with the wife and she watered all my crops...paid for itself at this point

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Do people get sick of getting the same gift over and over again or can I just keep stuffing Maru full of cauliflower and copper ingots until she loves me?

I'm no expert but I gave Leah driftwood and leeks for a year straight until she married me so I don't think stuff scales off

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wish this travelling salesman would give me a freaking coffee bean already!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been ending my days recently by just running through 115-119 and cracking any ore veins I find and then hunting for geodes with my remaining energy and in just 2 or 3 days I've got 3 iridium bars from it so I'm probably never going to bother with skull mines.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

can the rain totems cause lightning storms? its been ages since Ive gotten any batteries and i need some ASAP!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Criminy....

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

the thing in the sewer sells batteries (and just straight up iridium sprinklers) sometimes. might be worth checking once a day if you're in town.

I justunlocked the sewer today (flower dance year 2) so Ill have to check it out.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Summer Year 2 farm:

ANything more than this and I wont have the stamina to do anything else in a day, cant wait for the first bigass harvest when I make a billion dollars

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

Nice, you even got a funny number for the time

Whoa that was unintentional :staredog:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Very nice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

So do pigs just leave truffles outside? I may move my barn and put a fence up + grass and give them their own plot

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Awesome those are the two forage perks I have. Im going to be raking it in on winter crops

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TFW theres a storm and only one of your lightning rods gets struck.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also the only thing I need to finish the community center is a rabbits foot and im worried Im never going to get one before Year 3.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fumaofthelake posted:

Are you checking the traveling cart? I got my first one there.

Yup twice a week because I've been trying to get a coffee bean farm going

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wool seems to be an alright artisan production but I feel like at this point I could dump all my animals and just make fat stacks off crops and wine

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I make about 7000 a day from my animals, it's just gotten to the point now where I spend all my energy maintaining my farm now. I need more sprinklers

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah the only thing I have left to buy at this point is the 100k house upgrade but I want to reach a million. I think I'll make it, I'm at 700k in Summer Year 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy crap one truffle gives 1250g for zero effort :staredog: Im going to buy 12 pigs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I made 50k in one day and now I feel like I beat the game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This guy seems very cool.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got a rabbits foot today, summer 28. So the community center is done, and between my pigs and greenhouse I make 40k a day without having to do any chores. I guess I should sleep through the rest of the year for the evaluation

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Very cozy feel with the fall theme

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The river layout looks fun and I think in a year or something I would play the game again with a new farm.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

When I was a noob I was blown away by the large pumpkin but with 2 years of farming under my belt I have the greatest respect for Iridium Goat Cheese x31

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game is basically just Harvest Moon but I remember the harvest moon games on 3DS being fairly assy. I only ever tried one and couldn't get into it at all.

• Locked thread